Recess story and The usual... Yes you know what I mean

Let's start with the usual :D

Oop. This is just nothing. That has to do with "Would you still Walk with me..." Totally not.

I dunno what makes you think this... Definitely not sus.
Nope nothing going one here.

Nothing happened to them.. nothing at all. They look normal... Right? Right????

Lamo. Explains this is sorta hard. But I recently looked at the doc and I was like "hey why did I stop this story is a banger?" Then I continued and now I have even more planed.

I like to call these "lost souls" they are not really souls they are basically trapped inside... That... And technically Dream can also be a "soul" because yes they all died. Well not really.

They are alive. But dead. Sorta inbetween. Like a totem of undying. You die but you come back to life. In this you don't come back to life.

Ya see what I mean that this is difficult to explain. If you watched the movie Soul then you might have a slight idea. Trapped inside a dark being. :)

Now for my recess story... =_=

Alright

Alright. So this was when I was a...
c h i l d
Ew gross I know.

But my school's playground was made out of wood. And this was the age I really sucked at english. And I was ani-social lamo. So yes. I had no friends. But I did play with others and stuff.

But anyways. It was maybe fall probably spring. And I was talking to no one. So I really diskliked recess. And what was the only way to get out other than going to the nurse? Even for a second. Just enter and come back out.

So idk but I had the idea to get a splinter, and somehow I managed to do so. I wasn't crying because splinters do not hurt. Idk how they can hurt they don't go deep anyways.

But I got a pretty small one. Probably thinner than a tooth pick. And smaller too. So I had gone up to the teacher, and trust me she looked mean and old.

Ooh it took courage to go up to her. And that lady. That mean old lady (she wasn't old idk, this was when I was in first grade so I actually do not remember how she looked like) sobs. I went up to her and she looked at me and said I didn't need to go to the nurse. Or something like that I don't remember lol.

And so i was sad. I wanted to leave and the only time I got hurt I couldn't go *cries*. It hurt me that, well, teachers here don't care for students. And I still stand by that. I really hated that school (thankfully I moved to another on the second year :D)

And once I was a bit far off like 15 feet or so. Standing by one of the slides. I suddenly hear crying. Oh dear gosh a child was screaming.

I turn around and no joke. This other girl with a giant splinter bigger than her hand. (I mean how did it not fall off lamo) and it was thick too like how da heck did it even get in?

Anyways. The teacher quickly took her to the door and brought her to the nurse.

As a child everything was against me. It still is but xD
The timing could have not been worse. Q-Q

I cannot express how much I hated that school. They do not, and I mean do not care for those who needed to be cared for.

It was terrible. What was even worse was the bus story. Those dang evil bus driver's. They do not hold back on anything. I am not gonna say thsese story because I absolutely hated them.

If there was anything that those teachers made you feel. It was unwanted. :(

Anyways. Guys I promised a picture of the zombie family from last page so bam

 Guys I promised a picture of the zombie family from last page so bam

:D

Ahh? Ah? You like?

I couldn't get it to download because apparently you needed and apple phone to download a dumb picture.

I love baby zombies. Other than when they are killing me then yes. I love them.

Idk if they only do this in bedrock because it happened on my phone as well. And I have never seen a youtuber run into one of these. :/

(This was also the only reason I updated not because of the recess story or the slime stuff I just needed some art to go with the zombie family xD so I choose those two other bacause the other drawings I have is for a story that I need to finish. Then I will give you the art. >:))