Watcher Grian

:3

Alright

Alright. Going into powers.

Grian's color of his power is a light purple. It is sorta snapped like a spike. The way his powers work is like a charge up gun. The longer you hold it the bigger and the more damage it becomes. You can tell by the size, shape, and brightness. But even though it is shaped as a spike it doesn't really impale someone, just causes a mini explosion/ damage to them.

The smaller size can go further distance away while the bigger/ charged up one needs to be fairly close to cause the full damage, the further it gets the smaller it becomes until it is the same size as the original non-charged up.

It is less like fire and more as an smokey spike. Although it looks like it would evaporate and looks cool. Do. Not. Touch. It. It burns.

Shields are a thing every watcher has. Grian's barrier is more of a triangular shape instead of a rounded one. The mini details onto the forming is mini triangles.

Of course different watchers makes different shapes, colors, and say of magic.

:)

Came up with it when I wanted to draw Grian. The spikey and charging up I came up in school thinking how I like spamming weapons and sorta comparing it to weapons in CoD and other games.

As you can see. I was lazy with the flame balls or whatever. 😂

Talking about the story. I may or may not have forgotten about it. Guys honestly every time I go to sleep in my head I am like "I really need to make more chapters" and then I go to sleep.