Break in the System (X)

FINALLY-

Xisuma picked up his tea off the counter

Xisuma picked up his tea off the counter. Today was Friday, and every Friday he checks to see if there is any bugs, updates, and if everything if fine around the server.

He set down his tea on the counter and brought up his hologram computer. Scrolling down past the updates and small fixes that didn't bother the server too much.

He looked at the players list seeing the people online. Iskall, Grian, Stress, Mumbo, Scar, Keralis, Wels. Not alot but a good bunch.

He took out his communicator typing a symple text,

<Xisuma> Is everyone doing alright?

It's a normal message to receive from Xisuma. Always watching out for others.

Normally getting short responses of "Okay's" and others close to that.

<MumboJumbo> im fine
<iskall85> totally great
<StressMonster101> Pretty good! <3

He hummed, a small smile coming up on his face seeing good replies. Then he continued doing his check ups.

Xisuma looked at the server list seeing that everyone's bio looked normal. Well almost everyone. He looked at Grian's name, or rather, something in a different language.

Xisuma instantly recognizing the language, Galactic. He tilted his head, "That's odd... Why is Grian's name written in Galactic?" He thought, taking out his communicator while clicking on his bio, he was about to call Grian but then a loud ring came out from the computer.

It flashed red and started to glitch out.

"What!? What's going on??!" He put the communicator away and tried to stop the beeping and flashing.

Warning signs flashed up, and the language switched from Galactic to English, and to some gibberish letters and symbols.

The word "ERROR" flashed on top of the screen written in bright red words that even a person with poor sight could probably see it. The two smaller holograms showed different sentences.

On the left side of the bog computer the words written "User not found!!!"

On the right it said "Errror was found in player's files." Having the word under neath it say "Reboot?" With a Yes to continue or a No to cancel.

Xisuma's communicator started to vibrate in his pockets, but he was too busy trying to fix the problem.

The picture of Grian was glitching badly, it was hard to see it. He took a peek on the left side seeing nothing then on the right side. He hovered his hand over the Yes button but stopped and read the warnings below that.

"Warning, If so not proceeding virus might cause crashing, harm, or infect others." He said outloud panic clear in his voice, then he read below the warnings, which was another warning, "Warning, once proceeding... might cause harm... to player..."

He couldn't just do this without his permission anyways. And now because it could hurt him, he needs to find Grian.

Pulling out his communicator he looked at the messages.

<Grian> [Whispered to you] X something weird is happening.
<G̵r̴i̸a̸n̸> [Whispered to you] E̵v̶e̶r̷y̴t̵h̴i̶n̶g̴ seems to be G̸l̴i̶t̸c̵h̵i̴n̵g̴ whenever I T̸o̴u̵c̷h̷ something...
<G̶͓̾r̷̦̞̀́͠i̵̱̍ã̷͖̩n̸̢̥͈̄>X̴̡̫̊͘i̵̯͆ș̸̀͝͝ǘ̸͍̱͋m̶̘̘̭̀̂ä̵̙̖̚?̷̹͛͘
<MumboJumbo> how did you do that
<StressMonster101> Is something wrong?
<G̵̢̮̝̦̉̄̒r̵̡̭͓̼͐̇̈́̓̂i̵̦͕̎͂̄̏̈͗̊͠a̴̗̤̫͌̐̂͝͝n̶̝̰̓̄̏͛̈́̄̂̈́>Ĩ̷̧̢̻͚̟͎̠͖ ̴͙̠̩̞͍̜̑͘d̴̗̠͓̙̘̤̗̈͜o̷͓͕̪͗̑̀̅ň̷̡̟̬̩̱̖̈́̅̐͘͘͠͝t̴̡̧̡̫͈͉̺̊̂̀̑̑̇ͅ ̷͔̟̊k̵̲̼̒͂͐̾̓͛̿̾͘n̶͕̲̗̋̐̓o̷͍͇̜͆͝w̸̧̰̬̱͎̮̗͗̃̉͌͗ ̴̼̠͚̻͍͊̔͛͆̕w̵̜͐ḥ̷̜͙̜́͒̃̉̏̕a̶̰̙̹̿̏̈́͆̐̾̍̋t̶̡͓͚͕͐̐̈̈́̚ ̷̡̘̼̦̳̉̄͑̀́͝i̵̙̲͊s̶̨̛̺̝̰̜̯̩̯̪̔̉͋̅͒̾ ̶̨̼̱̳̘͇͈͐̐͊̈͊̈́͑ͅh̴͓̱̭͠ā̸͚̼̄͑̐͊̿̏̌ṕ̴̧̰͇̅̍̈́ṗ̸͎̯͓͕̮̯͒̑̅͌̊̐͝͝ę̶͎̫͇͊n̷̨̩̰̙̖͋́́͌͒̄̒i̵̭͎̹̔̋̄̚n̴̬͕͙̭̥̆̍͐̏́̔̕ǵ̷̺͙͂̿̒͑̚!

Xisuma scanned through the chat. Whatever this glitch is, it's effecting Grian.

<Xisuma> Grian where are you?
<G̴̡̘̤̠̟̠̺̎̑͘ř̵̬͕͓͙̤̒i̵̮͍̹̓̌̋͐͝a̷̧̢̬̜̺̠̦͗̔n̴͚̒̒̃̋> B̷̨̛̛̄͂̽̂̽̕̚a̴̙̪̲̱̮̺̎̊ş̵̫̗͚̭̲͐̾e̴̺̞̜̽

I̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶  ̶d̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶n̶ ̶1̶8̶

And fun fact we are actually all color blind your eyes are messing around with you, the computer is acutually red. It just looks green because of how the drawing is.

Hoped you liked the mini story. Might do these more, but it depends if the drawing came from my head and has a story behind them.

I got my hands on some text generator and learned Galactic (not really, I just used the text generator for that as well)

If you want to use a generator all you have to do is type "Glitched text" and go on a random website or "Galactic Text" that is what I typed lol

But here is this like I promised. And I seem to have an idea where to go from here >:) XD  ̶j̶k̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶i̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶.

Almost forgot the sketch

Burr😉🌌🍪👌🏼

No I did not poofread this.