Arena Tales: Techno

Hey y'all I fogot how much I loved Arena Tales and never gotten into the story line originally it was about to be a comic (already went over this) and then I thought of it being an animation. But then I realized I would need to animate it. Lmao.

But I did a redesign of Techno!

Detail:Crown yes Scar on his nose happened around the first to second competitor after figuring out that they won't back down (bacuse the rules are, to win it's either you kill them or they surrender and sometimes when you surrender depending on t...

Detail:
Crown yes
Scar on his nose happened around the first to second competitor after figuring out that they won't back down (bacuse the rules are, to win it's either you kill them or they surrender and sometimes when you surrender depending on the other you don't know if they will kill you or not it depends on how "kind" they are)
Wounds bandage on face, left arm, and right leg
Forearm shield right arm, on his left it's mostly armour not as strong as the shield but enough to not get a cut
The thing on on his legs cannot be bothered to search it up more armour bam

For some reason every time I think of this au I just think. "Wow I need to draw something. OMG I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA!!" then I don't do it xD

But I think think this is the final design I like it like that. The only ones who I need to get finished if Dream, Grian, the final boss (can't remember his name also probably never gave him one), then that one lady he was in a middle of a fight with second to last fighter (also probably never gave her a name)

I can give a description on her (the one I wrote last year) omg it's coming a full circle guys!!! I am pretty sure this au was made on the fist/second MCC Grian was on woo! About this month or the next or the one after, Can't believe I made an au that was never shared and never known. xD

August geeze

August geeze

Anyways what I was about to say I can give description and if you want to give a name than you can

"warrior woman, (gold long blond hair, leaf crown looks like a goddess. {Probably is})"
why did I make it hard for myself?

Anyways pic

Her weapon is a whip and NAE NAE

Hmm idk maybe once I finish would you still Walk with me then I'll write out more detail.
(Don't worry guys you won't get a single bit)

Joking. It's like a 3% chance I will post more of this au. And a 30% chance I will post WYSWWM

Alright see you In two years for the release of would you still Walk with me. And another two years for Arena Tales when I'm in collage and none of you will be online and on Wattpad anymore! (O-O)

K you can ask questions pretty sure it goes into more detail on the other time I talked about arena tales.

Also the Grian watcher au is exactly one year old made this week. >:)