WYSWWM?EATEOT Quackity and Techno (w/ Sam)

Been thinking about Would You Still Walk With Me? Even at the End of Time.

I just reread my notes and the first two chapters and I forgot how much I had planned.

Anyways have more art. (Both close to the ending)

 (Both close to the ending)

I fogot my style btw

I fogot my style btw. Just take the small bit and enjoy.

The first drawing is just the two boys going to the prison and in a panicked state asking to visit Dream to deal with the problem.

The second picture is Techno looking at Quackity who is technically not there but yet is is.

I was going to draw another picture this time from Quackity's side, with Techno being the group this time. And Quackity having his sword and also having his wings ;)

Hidden secrets on this was Quackity's wings which he had lost to the darkness and his sword which Techno took and also lost it in the darkness.
In the picture you can see Techno has a cape, which he lost to the dark,
They never got it back until they were "trapped" inside the darkness (you can see it that Techno didn't have his cape while going to Sam)

I know I don't give much hints, and I don't think I'll be able to post the actual story judging how I am barely working on it but I did give away a lot, IF I ever post the story I will have an extra page so y'all can ask questions on bits you didn't understand.
Right now you can ask as well, (maybe not when it'll be posted but about the story lmao)

This au is one of my best that I wrote along with arena tales which is still in my heart.