Another au. & s'more art dump

Woo another au!!

Techno ghost au yay

Techno ghost au yay. I was going to write a story about this but I never even get close to half of the story. But I will explain it in lesser detail.

-calm and happy around friend/ family

-dosent like dig crowds. -> disappears when overwhelmed/ become more transparent/ harder to see. But he is still there.

-Like Ghostbur instead of forgetting the bad momories Techno fogot all betrayal memories -> though he remembers blowing up L'Manberg, he just doesn't know the reason.

-"Dream is my friend." -> because they were childhood friends those memory show up better than the war and stuff.

-sticks with Philza alot. Sometimes with Tommy, Ghostbur, and yes Dream. And on special occasions Tubbo. Though he doesn't know why Tommy keeps pushing him away.

-Butcher army??? What's that? A book club? -> literally dose not remember a thing from that day (also Sad-ist animation was amazing *cries*)

-he sleeps with his pets. (Shown on the middle right) *!this one is the most important one!*

"Dream is my friend??... He would never kill me...?" 👀

Floating crown, it is not trasparent like his body and it is shiney :3
Also let's out soft golden particals

Pink jumper it's like Ghostbur's yellow one. On the back there seems a bigger cut than in the front (again like Ghostbur's but his is vise versa bigger on the stomach from Phil)

In the picture he has red eyes but I think it would be cool if he had green and gold. Cause of the totem...

Onto the story explanation!

Dream decides to go to Techno to cash in his favor. The favor being, if he could hold his sword. Nothing could go wrong. Before asking for the favor, he thanks him for helping distroy lamanburg, then mentions that they always seem to be going in adventures (bacause they are childhood friends). Then he cashes in the favor, to get the sword. After a bit of convincing. Techno complies and gives him his weapon.