Dre and Technoblad

I'm sowwy I just like them!

Btw those are Dream's hand, not wings lol

Btw those are Dream's hand, not wings lol. My headcannon for Dream's skin is he has hands like an Among us character.

What is this? Dream asking for a rematch for a 1v1? I do think so!

I just really like working with cape so Techno is my best option to work with. And plus I like Dream's and Techno "enemy" thing and also the "I got yo back" thing as well.

So I like it when they are frenemies.

They act like they hate eachother in front of their friends but they secretly sneak out to train with eachother and tell jokes. Just...
What if one day someone like Sapnap finds Dream sneaking out and follows him into the woods where they train and sees Techno and Dream meet up and Dream is over here like "Heeeyy! Buddy!! Ready to get beaten?" And responding in a joking manner Techno says, "Yeah sure." Or some random line of him rolling his eyes and mentioning the other hundreds of times he beat him.
Then once they finish fighting they shake hands and sit in the woods talking to eachother normally and Sapnap is there like "THEY ARE FRIENDS?!?" or as a more Sapnap line he could say "HE IS CHEATING ON ME??!"

Hol up I gotta draw diz-

Sorry the second picture is slightly fuzzy. I tried getting my camera to focus but it didn't 100%, at least you can see it :)

FYI, I don't intend this to be shippy so if ya don't like ship then there ya go.
🌟Friends🌟