Chapter 6: Goblet of Fire

I walked to Herbology, today I also had Charms class and would be the day that the twins put their names into the Goblet of Fire. I went over and stood beside Cedric. I felt a pair of eyes burning into my head. Not just anyone's eyes. Fred's eyes. I looked at him and he just starred back at me. I rolled my eyes in a huff and looked back at Cedric. Petty? Yes. But we almost kissed this morning and he led me on. So it's what he deserves.

Fred's Pov:

I watched as Cedric was joking around with Y/N and making her laugh. I am so jealous that Pretty Boy Diggory is the one making her laugh instead of myself. Maybe I did lead her on just a bit. I was so stupid. I really wanted to kiss Y/N, like really badly. However I didn't want to admit that to her and now she isn't talking to me.

"I have to admit dear twin brother, you did lead Y/n/n on." George said to me. "I can't help the fact that she took it the wrong way and she is being petty right now." I stated. Why is she being so petty towards me right now? Like it's started to make me annoyed with her actions. Like last night we were sharing the same bed together, sleeping in each others arms. The best sleep that I have gotten in forever and now she isn't talking to me because of a stupid mistake I made this morning?

I mean, I don't even know who is in the right and who is in the wrong. All I know is that Y/N is mad at me. I then remembered that it is 'shark week'. Y/N and I have this special bond, where she shares personal stuff with me that she wouldn't with anyone else. I just have to be patient this week with her and she will be pretty moody. However George and Lee also call it 'shark week' as we are all best friends.

Y/N is not someone to mess with when she has her period. George, Lee and I all learned that the hard way in third year when she first got it.

George, Lee and I were all walking down the stairs as we just finished up setting a prank on Y/N. She said that she didn't want to join us today as she was not feeling well. The three of us just thought that she just wanted to study than spend time with her three best friends.

She always likes to study and read. That's something I really admire about her and love about her. One of the reasons that I fell in love with her. It was also pretty nice to have a girl who is my best friend, who so happened to be the one I fancy a lot, sit beside myself and help me study. Y/N was truly a great tutor.

We all waited down in the common room, waiting for Y/N to come downstairs from our prank. We put a bucket of slime over top of the door so when she would walk out it would dump all over top of her. It was a great idea.

Then all of a sudden I heard some noises of someone stopping down towards the common room. This was probably her coming down to laugh with the three of us about her being all covered in green slime.

"You three!" We all started to hear Y/N yell. Her tone of voice made me scared a little bit. It was harsh and you could tell that she didn't like the prank. Oh Godric, we probably just pissed her off.

She picked up a book and threw it at me. "Who the fuck planned that?" Y/N yelled at us. She never yelled in front of us. I stiffened up a bit and so did George and Lee. This is a new Y/N that we have never saw before. Yeah sometimes she would get mad but never at us. It was just a prank.

"Fred did." Lee stated. He was correct, I did in fact plan this prank. It was meant to be a harmless little prank. However by the angry look on her face could say otherwise. I looked over at Lee who just shrugged at me.

"You!" She said starting to run over towards me. George and Lee back up, by the looks on their faces, you could tell that they were scared. Never in my life did I think I was going to be scared of Y/N Marlene Black.