Chapter 37: Bill and Fleur's Wedding

I woke up to Fred kissing my stomach. I looked down at him and he was whispering to my stomach. I wonder how he found out about me being pregnant? I then looked at the table and saw that the pregnancy test was there. I wonder how my dad and Fred reacted. Obviously Fred is happy, but what about dad? I'm surprised that Fred's head isn't ripped off by now. Maybe my dad took it good. I hope he did because I am really excited about having a baby. I can't wait to decorate their room. However, I know that bringing a child into this world during a war isn't the most smart thing to do, but it will work out. I am sure of it. 

"Hey baby, it's your daddy. How did you sleep last night? I slept pretty okay myself, worried about your mummy's foot though. However I am so excited to meet you, 9 months seems so far from now but it will be here soon.  I love you Jellybean." Fred whispered to my belly as he placed a kiss on it. "Jellybean?" I questioned. "Bloody hell, I didn't know you were awake. How's your foot?" Fred asked. "It's alright, I could always use magic to heal it, but why did you call our baby Jellybean?" I asked. "Thought we should have a name for our baby when they are in your stomach.  Is Jellybean okay?" Fred replied. "Yes, it's a cute name." I stated which made Fred smile. 

Dad, mum, Molly, Arthur, George and Ginny all came down the stairs right as Fred finished his sentence. I saw that Fred tensed up a bit when dad looked at us.  "Hey Remus." Fred said trying not to be awkward which made the silence in the room even more awkward than it already was.  I looked down and didn't make eye contact with anyone. "Fred, I said to you last night that I am happy, we just need to talk about this." Dad said which made me look down at the ground even more. Anything was more interesting to look at than his probably mad face. 

George and Ginny left the room while mum and dad, and Molly and Arthur all sat down in front of Fred and I. He was holding my hand tightly while I was trying to calm myself down.  I was also looking after my broken foot. Molly did call a healer so they can check on my foot and the baby. 

"So, don't worry Fred, I am happy to be a grandpa. And ours will have someone to play with." Dad said which made my eyes shoot towards mum and dad. "You're pregnant as well?" I asked. "Yep." Mum replied and I smiled. "That's great!" I exclaimed. "Thank you." Mum replied. 

"Okay so, just going to ask this, but do you guys know how to raise a baby? Do you have enough money?" Molly asked. "Sirius left all his money in his will for Y/N. However he did leave Grimmauld Place for Harry, but there is enough money for a house and like 6 children." Dad replied and I nodded my head. "Okay that's great!" Molly exclaimed.  

Soon enough the healer arrived. They checked out my foot and performed some spells on it which healed it and my foot is no longer hurt. They checked on the baby and determined that I was one month along now to be exact.  The baby was perfectly healthy and looked good which was a good sign.  I was due in April to have my baby. 

Fred and I went upstairs to get ready for the wedding.  I got on my red dress and put my hair into a nice but a bit messy bun. I did my makeup while Fred was getting his suit on. 

Y/N's Dress for Wedding

After Fred and I got ready for the Wedding, we went downstairs and saw that Ginny and Harry were making out in the kitchen. Fred had this smirk on his face as he wanted to go and disturb them, however I pulled him back. 

Then George went around me and walked into the kitchen. He was brushing his teeth and tip toeing so that Ginny and Harry wouldn't hear him. He put his toothbrush in his longer ear and grabbed a cup of cough and drank from it. 

Ginny and Harry stopped kissing once they had realized that someone else was in the room with them. "Morning."  George said which made both Fred and I giggle.  Harry and Ginny pulled away from each other awkwardly as George was starring down Harry after making out with his sister. 

"Alright, well let's get the wedding set up." Fred said to me and I nodded my head. 

-

The Wedding after party was on.  Bill and Fleur Weasley were dancing together in the middle of the tent, everyone laughing and clapping. People were outside of the tent watching and keeping guard of any death eaters.  Fred and I were dancing together on the dance floor as soon as everyone joined in. 

Charlie was passing the drinks to everyone except me since I am pregnant.  He said that he wanted to get everyone drunk tonight which made me laugh thinking about it.   George and Angelina were dancing together,  Lee and Alicia were. Everyone was having a good time. I looked over and saw that Hermione and Viktor Krum were dancing together which made Ron mad. 

I turned back to Fred before I heard some noise. I looked at the middle of the tent and saw that there was a blue patronus in the middle.  Everyone was looking at it shocked and wondering what was happening. 

"The Ministry has fallen, the minister of Magic is dead. They are coming, they are coming." The blue patronus echoed through the tent.  I looked over at Hermione and she looked confused. 'What's happening?' I mouthed to her. 'I have no idea.' Hermione mouthed back. 

Then all of a sudden death eaters apparated into the tent which caused everyone to panic.  "Y/N! Apparate back to Shell Cottage." Dad yelled. "No! I'm fighting with you all." I replied. "No you are not! I can't lose you like how I lost Sirius." Dad said and I nodded my head.  I took hands with Fred and George and we apparted to Shell Cottage. Fleur apparated in as well followed by Bill.  

"My wedding!" Fleur exclaimed. "It's alright darling, we still had the best wedding even though it didn't go as planned. You are still Fleur Weasley and my beautiful wife." Bill said as he placed a kiss on Fleur's lips.  Molly, Arthur, mum and dad all soon apparated into Shell Cottage.  "So what's the plan?" Molly asked. "Well you could all stay here if you please, I know that Y/N is pregnant and probably wants to set up a nursery for when the baby is born. What about you Tonks?" Fleur asked.  "It's alright Fleur, Remus and I will set up at our cottage. Make sure Y/N is safe here."  Mum replied. "I will, she's one of my best friends." Fleur replied. 

Mum and dad said goodbye and apparated home. However they did say that they will come here every day to check in.  Bill set up a room for George and another room for Molly and Arthur. Fleur got mine and Fred's room set up as Fleur and I want to set up the nursery together.  Bill and Fleur had their room together which was no surprise.

We put protective barriers around the entire house to make sure that we are safe here. Fred and I laid in bed. My head on his chest, one of his arms around my back and one hand on my stomach.  I was honestly scared about this war coming. But my main focus was this baby.