Chapter 45: Andromeda Sirius Weasley

It was now May 14th. My due date was tomorrow.  Fleur gave birth to her baby girl on the 2nd of May. Her name was Victoire Weasley. Bill said they named her Victoire because on the 2nd last year was the Battle of Hogwarts and he won. Victoire means victory, victory that we won the Battle of Hogwarts. 

Fred was at work today as he returned a week ago to help George out with the joke shop. It was even more successful the second time they opened up after the war even though the first time it was such a hit. Maybe it's because no one no longer fears going to Diagon Alley, fearing that there are death eaters. 

He has yet to return home from work. It was now probably around closing time for the joke shop.   I was spending the entire day with Archie as he was walking around a lot. He can now say sentences but only simple words. "Mama?"  Archie asked which made me look down at him. I was currently getting some water as I was thirsty. "Yes Archie?" I questioned. "Where dada?" He asked. "He's at work, he will be home soon." I stated. "Anomea!" Archie exclaimed as he placed his small hand on my bump. He couldn't pronounce Andromeda so he says it as 'Anomea'. 

"Want to go watch movies as we wait for daddy to come home?" I asked Archie who nodded his head excitedly.  Archie ran over to the couch and climbed up. As I was walking over back to the couch I felt a huge rush of water run down my pants and onto the floor.  I knew that it was my water. It broke. 

I looked at Archie who was looking back at me with wide eyes. "Mama, did you pee?" Archie asked. "No Archie, this means Andromeda is coming." I replied. "Yay! Anomea!" Archie exclaimed as he put his hands together and clapped.  I started rubbing my belly and tried to focus on my breathing. "Why now?" I muttered under my breath.  I walked over to the phone and called Molly. 

"Hello?" Molly asked from the phone. "Molly, please come pick up Archie, my water broke." I said. "Okay I will be apparating right now." She replied before hanging up. "Archie stay down here and don't move, I need to go get the hospital bag." I said to Archie who nodded his head. I walked upstairs and got the Hospital bag. 

As I was walking down the stairs I noticed that Archie was still on the couch and Fred was home. "Damn it Y/N." Fred said as he was wiping up the mess. Molly apparated into the house and took Archie in her hands. "Mum what are you doing here?" Fred asked. "Maybe have that conversation with Y/N. You two need to go to the hospital right now." Molly said before disapparting. 

Once I was down the stairs with the Hospital bags, Fred looked at me weird. "Why do you have those in your hands?" Fred asked. "Maybe because my water broke." I replied. "Oh so that was the mess on the floor? Oh that's cool. Wait your water broke?" Fred asked again.  "Yes Freddie, we need to go to St. Mungos, right now please." I pleaded. "Erm-okay, go get into the car." Fred said and I nodded my head.  

I got in the car and waited for Fred to come out. He came out of the house with a sandwich in hand and some coffee. He got into the driver's seat and started eating. "Sorry just need to eat something, you know since we might be there for a while." Fred said as he was casually eating the sandwich and drinking the coffee. I felt the sudden urge to push. "Fred!" I yelled. "Oh oops, sorry." Fred said as he started the car and started driving to St. Mungos as fast as he can. 

Once we got to the Hospital, I knew that I going into active labor. "Fred, I need to push." I cried as the pains of the contractions were getting closer and closer.  He ran to the front desk while I followed after him. "Hey so my wife is just giving birth, it's cool." Fred said as he was checking us in. The nurses came over and got me on a bed. I was moved to a room where a doctor was.  He was currently checking how many centimetres I was dilated. Fred was glaring at the male doctor who was checking how many centimetres I was dilated.  "Freddie, you can't be serious." I whispered to Fred who was still glaring. "Sorry, just you know." Fred said which made me roll my eyes. 

"You better start pushing." The doctor said. I nodded my head and I took Fred's hand. "Three, two, one." The doctor counted down. I started pushing and I screamed a bit. This was more painful then I remember it being. "You are doing so well Y/N." Fred said as he placed a kiss on my forehead.  I pushed again and again until I heard a cry. "The head is out! One more big push." The doctor said. I squeezed Fred's hand and cried out in pain as Andromeda came into the world. "It's a girl!" The nurse exclaimed to me.  They had her down on my stomach as the nurses and doctor were cleaning her off. Fred leaned down and kissed my lips passionately. 

The nurses had Fred cut the umbilical cord and after cleaning Andromeda up and making sure she was healthy, they gave her to me. I started crying once she was in my arms knowing that my baby girl was here. "I'm going to go and call everyone else" Fred said to me as he used the phone in the room to call my parents, his parents, and his siblings. 

MOLLY'S POV: 

"Gaga?" Archie asked, he couldn't fully pronounce 'grandma' yet so he just called me gaga and Arthur papa. "Yes Archie?" I asked. "Where mama and dada?"  Archie asked. "They should be here soon, and when they come hone, you will get to meet your sister." I replied to my grandson. 

Then all of a sudden the phone started ringing. Arthur picked it up and started to have a conversation with however was on the other line. I was playing peek-a-boo with Archie as that was his favorite game.  "We'll be apparating there right now son." Arthur said which made me look at him. "Who was that?" I asked. "Fred, she is born, we'll go to St. Mungos, also bring Archie, probably wants to meet his little sister." Arthur said and I nodded my head. I was so excited to see my third grandchild. 

Y/N's POV: 

Fred was doing some skin to skin with Andromeda as he was walking around the room with her. "You are so beautiful already my daughter. I love you so much." Fred cooed at Andromeda. She has bright flaming orange hair and his brown eyes.  

"No all of you can't go in at once!" I heard the nurse saying. "We don't care! I want to see my niece!" I heard Ginny yell from outside of the room. Then all of a sudden mum, dad, Teddy, Archie, Molly, Arthur, Bill, Fleur, Victoire, Charlie, Percy, Audrey, George, Angelina, Ron, Hermione, Lee, Harry and Ginny all entered the room all ignoring the nurses calls.  I laughed at all of them as they all went wide eyed once they saw Andromeda in Fred's arms. "Here she is, Andromeda Sirius Weasley."  Fred said to everyone. Ginny ran up and took Andromeda into her arms.  "Aunt Ginny, Aunt Ginny, I am your favorite. We are best friends." Ginny cooed at Andromeda. George snatched my daughter out of Ginny's arms and started walking around with her. "I'm your favorite Uncle. Uncle Georgie." 

The fight between who was the favoirte Uncle between all the Weasley boys, Lee and Harry all broke out while Teddy, Archie and Victoire were all meeting Andromeda.  Mum and dad came over and kissed my forehead. "I am so proud of you Y/N. You have a beautiful little family." Dad said to me. I smiled and hugged him. "I love you dad." I said. "Love you more." He replied. 

Archie and Andromeda seemed to be getting along pretty well. "Anomea!" He exclaimed.  "Anomea!" Teddy yelled as well as they were meeting Andromeda. Victoire was just a new born so she was starring at Andromeda, wide eyed, in Fleur's arms.  "Oh Victoire and Andromeda are going to be the best of friends!" Molly exclaimed as she had Andromeda in her arms. 

Fred came over to me and kissed my lips passionately. "Thank you Y/N for giving me this cute little perfect family. I love you so much." Fred said. I kissed his lips and smiled at him. "I love you even more." I replied.