Chapter 35: Dad and Mum's Wedding (SMUT)

It was now the start June. The school year at Hogwarts was ending soon. Mum and dad are getting married today, they wanted to do it in October but they were rushing into things since there is a war coming. 

I was in my mum's room, helping her get ready with my grandma named Andromeda. 

Mum's Wedding Dress

Mum's Wedding Dress

Y/N's Dress for the Wedding

I was so happy that they were getting married today.  I was currently standing at the altar waiting for mum to walk down the aisle. Then the music started playing and mum and grandpa Ted were walking down the aisle. I smiled at my mum and I looked over at dad who was smiling and crying. 

"Who gives this woman to be wed?" The priest asked.  "I do." Grandpa replied. Mum goes up to where dad is standing and holds his hands. I saw that the both of them were smiling at each other happily. 

"Friends, family, loved ones, today on this beautiful happy day, we are gathered here along with Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin. To celebrate the story of happiness, laughter, joy and above all, love.  Today will be a day that they will remember for the rest of their lives and even after.  Now you may say your vows, starting with Miss Tonks." 

"Remus, we didn't start out like how most people would think that couples will start out, but when I was helping you overcome some difficult times in your life, I started to fall deeply in love with you.  The way that you would always laugh at my bad jokes, made sure that I was okay, put myself in front of yourself even though I was the one looking after you made me realize that you are the one for me.   I vow to hold you whenever you are feeling sad or after full moon, to protect you and love you no matter what, to laugh with you, to cry with you. I vow to always be there for you no matter what. I love you so much Remus Lupin." Mum said which made me start to tear up. 

I looked at the crowd to see that Fred was also starting to tear up a bit. 

"Mr. Lupin, your vows."  The priest said. 

"I want to start off by saying how beautiful you look." Dad said which made everyone giggle a bit. "Nymphadora Tonks, sorry I know you don't like your first name but I find it beautiful.  Tonks, I knew that I loved you when you helped me overcome the loss of my boyfriend Sirius, you held me and told me that he was here no matter what. I knew that I loved you when you would always make sure that I was okay and that I never went to bed ether sad or hurt. Whenever after full moon you always made me soup and cared for me. You would turn on movies and we would spend all day watching them.  You are so beautiful and the love of my life. I vow to always make sure you are safe no matter what, to love and protect you at all costs. To care for our daughter Y/N." Dad said which made me smile at him. "I vow to laugh at all your jokes. I vow to cry with you, laugh with you, and heal with you. I vow to be right by your side no matter what happens and to love and cherish all moments with you. I love you more Nymphadora Tonks."  

Everyone in the crowd was basically crying, I was. I was smiling knowing that they were happy and that my father was watching this and he was probably happy for dad.  "Rings please." The priest said. 

Fred got up and brought the rings to the priest. He handed mum's ring to dad and he took it. The priest asked dad to repeat after him and he did exactly what he was told to do. "I Remus Lupin take you Nymphadora Tonks to to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part. " Dad said as he slipped the ring on mum's finger. 

"Miss Tonks, repeat after me." The priest said. And she did exactly that. " I Nymphadora Tonks take you Remus Lupin to be my  husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part."   Mum said which made me smile. 

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." 

Dad pulled mum in for a kiss which made everyone stand up and clap for them. "May I introduce you all to Mr. and Mrs. Lupin!" The priest exclaimed.  I smiled and cheered for them as they walked back down the aisle.

-

It was now after the wedding, Fred and I came back home, you would expect us to be tired but we weren't. "Hey darling, why don't we have some fun?" Fred asked as he had this smirk on his face. I smirked and nodded. 

SMUT WARNING

We went into our bedroom back at the flat, George was staying the night at Angelina's.  Fred smashed his lips onto mine as we both started to take off our shirts and our pants. We were both left in our undergarments as we moved to the bed. 

"Do you want to?" Fred asked as he was kissing my neck. He was laying on top of me while leaving love bites on my neck. "Yes." I replied. He took off my bra and started massaging my breasts. "Darling, you look so beautiful." Fred said to me which made me blush. "You look so handsome." I stated.  He leaned down and started to suck on my left breast while massaging my right one which caused me to moan. 

He then started trailing kisses down my stomach and to where my underwear were. He took off my underwear and took off his as well. He lined up his long hard length with my entrance and looked at me for consent. 

I nodded my head for him and with that he slammed his entire length into me which caused me to moan loudly. He started slamming his hips into me and we were both moaning. 

I felt the same burning knot at the bottom of my stomach and I knew that I was close to my high. "I'm close." I moaned out. Fred started plunging into me faster and he was groaning. "Fuck you are so tight angel." Fred groaned out. 

He reached his hand down and started rubbing my clit while snapping his hips back and forth into me.  With that I released onto his dick and soon after he released deep inside of me.  

I threw on one of his large shirts with no underwear while he got some pajama pants on and was shirtless. I rested my head on his chest and he was playing with my hair. "I love you Y/N." Fred said to me. "Love you more Freddie bear." I replied before closing my eyes and falling asleep.