Chapter 19: Voldemort is on the move

Today was the day that Harry was coming. Hermione was already over which was great. I missed her a lot. Some Aurors were going to be going to get Harry tonight. I met one of the Aurors named Tonks. She is so cool and I love how her hair can change colours. 

Currently the twins and I were sitting in one room, the three of us planning out some new joke shop items. The twins want to start looking for a place for the joke shop in Diagon Alley. They have the money too since Harry had given the twins his winner's money from last year. 

"Dumbledore said that? But why would he keep me in the dark?" I heard Harry's voice say in the room beside us. The twins and I all apparted into the room. "Harry." Fred said as we all sat down on the bed behind Harry.  "Thought we heard your dulcet tones." I said.  "Don't bottle it up, though, mate. Let it out." George said.  "If you're all done shouting..." Fred started.  "Do you wanna hear something a little more interesting?" George finished. 

All of us went to the staircase as the twins had dropped one of their extendable ears so we can all listen in on what is happening in the meeting. "If anyone has a right to know, it's Harry. If it wasn't for Harry... we wouldn't even know Voldemort was back. He's not a child, Molly." I heard my father say. 

"But he's not an adult either. He's not James, Sirius." I heard Molly protest.  "Well, he's not your son." Father replied to Molly.  "He's as good as. Who else has he got?" She retorted. 

"Hey, Ginny." I heard Ron say. I look and see that Ginny had came down from mine, Hermione' and Ginny's room to listen in with us on what is happening in the meeting.  "He's got me." I heard father state. 

"How touchingly paternal, Black. Perhaps Potter will grow up to be a felon, just like his godfather." I heard Snape say. Wait why is Snape apart of the order? He seems like the type that wouldn't be. Since he is a child hater with greasy hair and a big nose. 

"Now, you stay out of this, Snivellus." Father replied to Snape. "Snape's part of the Order?" Harry questioned sounding surprised. "Git." Ron replied. 

"...about your supposed reformation."  "I know better."  "So why don't you tell him?" Some voices from the meeting were saying. 

Then all of a sudden Crookshanks, Hermione's cat, started playing with the ear that we had just right outside of the closed door. 

"Get off it."

 "Quick."

"Get it up."

"Crookshanks."

"Stop it."

"Get off, you bloody cat."

"Crookshanks. Leave it alone."

"Get it up." 

"Hermione, I hate your cat." Ron said. 

"Bad Crookshanks." Hermione said to her cat. 

We all started going downstairs. Ginny and I were walking together down the stairs. The twins said that they needed to get something from their room.  "Well, we'll be eating down in the kitchen." Molly said to us as we all started to go to the kitchen. 

Then all of a sudden the twins apparted down the stairs behind Molly which scared her. "Just because you're allowed to use magic now... does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything." She yelled at the twins who ran away. 

I then pushed past everyone and into the kitchen where the twins were. "You two idiots." I said to them as I sat between the two at the kitchen table. "What?" George questioned. "It was funny!" Fred exclaimed while throwing his hands up in the air as in a surrender pose.  

I laughed and leaned my head against Fred's shoulder. He started stroking my hair and kissed my forehead. Soon enough, everyone came into the kitchen and sat down for dinner. 

"It seems your hearing in the Ministry is to be before the entire Wizengamot." Father said as Tonks was making Ginny and I laugh while changing her face from one thing to another.  "I don't understand. What has the Ministry of Magic got against me?" Harry asked. 

"Show him. He'll find out soon enough." Mad-Eye Moody said.  I saw Kingsley put  the Daily Prophet in front of Harry. I knew what was on the Daily Prophet and it wasn't well. Those fools at the Ministry will look so dumb when they find out that Harry and Dumbledore are telling the truth.  "He's been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the Daily Prophet... to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned." Father explained. 

"Why?" asked Harry, sounding confused. Don't worry Harry, I am asking the same question. "He thinks Dumbledore's after his job." Dad stated. "But that's insane! No one in their right mind could believe that..." Harry started, before dad cut him off.  "Exactly the point. Fudge isn't in his right mind. It's been twisted and warped by fear. Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry. The last time Voldemort gained power... he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. Now he's returned, and I'm afraid the minister will do almost anything... to avoid facing that terrifying truth." 

"We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again. Fourteen years ago, he had huge numbers at his command. And not just witches and wizards, but all manner of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily, and we've been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in. We believe... Voldemort may be after something." Father stated. 

"Sirius." Mad-Eye Moody interrupted. 

"Something he didn't have last time." Father said as everyone was watching him speak in his serious tone of voice. I looked over and saw that Molly had stopped cutting the food that she was cutting and now watching my father speak. 

"You mean like a weapon?" Harry asked. Father and dad both looked as if they were going to speak before Molly came over and took the paper right out of Harry's grasp.  "No. That's enough. He's just a boy. You say more and you might as well induct him into the Order." Molly said. 

"Good. I want to join. If Voldemort's raising an army, then I want to fight." Harry protested. I looked at the end of the table to where father was sitting with a smirk on his face knowing that he won. He put his hand up and I knew what he meant. We both air high fived each other to which Molly just glared at father and I while my other dad was containing his laughter . 

After dinner Molly cleaned up all the food off the table and the plates. "To bed, everyone!" She yelled. Ginny, Hermione and I all went up to our room to where we were going to sleep. Tomorrow was Harry's trial that I am a bit nervous about. 

But in defense, threatening to expel a fifteen year old boy because he used a charm to save himself is also very stupid.