Chapter 32: Auror Training

I had applied to get into Auror Training  since it was a dream of mine to become an Auror, ever since I was a little girl. And with my high marks last year, I got in. I also work part-time at the joke shop, however I am training to become an Auror like I had always wished that I will become. Today was a pretty big day for me. 

Tonks was taking me to Auror Training today since she was also an Auror.  I was so excited to go to Auror Training. However I was no the most excited to go back to the Ministry. It was the place that last year my father had died and it still hits me really hard. 

Auror Training will take three years, but no matter how long it does take, I am excited to become one. It makes me even more determined to fight against Voldemort and his death eaters. The good thing about going back to the Ministry obviously is Auror Training and that Fudge had quit the job. 

Kids were now back at school, which meant Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny were. Molly was a bit hesitate to sending Ron and Ginny to school this year due to these dark times that were lying right in front of us, however she ended up sending them to school. 

I know that Percy is still not talking to any members of the family and that since I am at the Ministry, there is a chance that I could see him. It still makes me mad about the fact that he had disowned his entire family and now even knowing that Fudge was in the wrong the entire time, however he still won't come around which bugs many. 

This morning, I woke up bright and early. The twins were getting ready to work downstairs at the joke shop while I was getting ready for Auror training. Tonks was coming around 9:30 am to pick me up so we can head to the Ministry together. 

Dad doesn't want me to go alone to the Ministry since what happened with my father. He is getting better though, whenever you would mention  the name 'Sirius' around him he would start crying, however now you could mention  his name and dad wouldn't cry. The odd time he will but he says "Sirius wouldn't want us to keep crying about him, he would want us to live our lives." Which was true. 

I have noticed that my dad and Tonks have been getting a bit closer to each other, they were already really close after my father had died since she was helping him through it all, but now I have noticed that he would sometimes put his arm around her shoulder and always try to make her laugh. 

Tonks has helped my dad in so many different ways and I am honestly starting to see the signs of a potential relationship here. At first it was a bit strange without my dad, but I never had a money figure other than Molly, so having one I feel like would be amazing. 

"Ready Y/N?" Tonks asked as I was about to go in for my first class of Auror Training. "Just a bit nervous." I stated. "It's alright, that's how I felt the first time, it's going to be alright." Tonks said and I nodded my head. Right as I was about to enter I turned around and hugged Tonks. "Thank you for helping my dad, it's really meant a lot to both me and him." I said. "It's no problem at all dear, now go and have fun. See you later little Auror." Tonks said and I smiled. 

I stepped inside the class to see Moody. I was the only one here. "Black - Lupin, ready for your first class of Auror training?" The real Mad-Eye Moody asked since in my sixth year he wasn't the real one.  "As ready as I can ever be." I smiled. 

-

The first day of Auror training was amazing. Mad-Eye Moody had said that I was a natural at it which made me feel good about this three year long program that lies ahead of me. Today we went through the basics of it and how to trap people. I was pretty good at the trapping part. 

Being an Auror takes a lot of skill but it is really fun and I am so glad that I am apart of this program. I wouldn't change it for anything. Once after Auror training, Tonks had walked me back to the joke shop where the twins were shutting everything down for the night. 

Another successful day for them.  I have to admit that it was a pretty long day for me, but once after these three years I just know that it will be worth it. With the dark times that are lying up ahead for the Wizarding World, I feel like knowing these skills will be really good. 

"Hey Freddie, Hi Georgie." I said as I stepped into the joke shop. "Hey love." Fred replied as he came over to me. "Hi Y/N." George replied as he was stocking up on Pygmy Puffs. "So how was your first day at Auror training?" asked Fred. "It was amazing, so much fun." I stated. "Three years though for training?" George questioned. "Yeah, but in the end it will all be worth it. Plus with the dark times that are coming up, these skills will be good to know." I stated. "That's my girl." Fred bragged which made me smile. 

"Today was long, anyways how was today for you two?" I asked the twins. "Busy." They both replied in unison. "Yeah, well that's what happens when you own the coolest shop in the entire Wizarding World." I stated which made the twins laugh. "Yep." George said. "Exactly how it is." Fred said. 

I sighed and walked over to one of the empty chairs as George was making sure that everything was locked up tight before we all head to bed. Fred was counting money and making sure that the last of it got where it was supposed to be. "Is it just me or does something feel off this school year at Hogwarts, like something bad is going to happen?" George asked as he came over towards Fred and I. "I have been feeling that way too." I stated. "Same goes here." Fred replied. 

"Anyways boys, I am beyond tired. Goodnight. Love you Freddie." I said as I placed a loving kiss on his lips. "Goodnight Georgie." I said as I hugged my best friend. "Night darling. I'll be up there soon." Fred said and I nodded my head. "Night Y/N." George said. I went up to the flat and went inside mine and Fred's room. I flopped down on the bed and fell fast asleep as soon as my head made contact with my pillow. 

A/N: Third Chapter of the Day lmao!!!! Sorry if I am posting a lot.  And also sorry abt the short ass chapter. Love yall.