Chapter 30: Mary MacDonald

After the loss of my father, my mental health hasn't been the best.  School has finished and I am moving in with Fred and George. They need help setting up the joke shop, so I think spending time like that would help get my mind off of the death of my father. 

Dad has been sad recently, locked himself in his room for a week straight, whenever he would see a photo of my father he would start crying his eyes out. Full moon has been rough for him as well, my father would always transform into Padfoot to help dad through the full moon. 

Now that my father is gone, whenever a full moon comes around it always makes me cry. Tonks however has been helping him through it,  dad opened up to her about my father and she's been helping dad through it. 

I had found a wedding ring that my dad was going to propose to my father. I really wanted them to get married, however now, that can't happen. And it breaks my heart. 

Fred, George and Lee have all helped me through the loss of my dad, Fred offered for me to move in with him and my dad was a bit nervous about that. Saying that he doesn't think that he can live alone for a while, however Tonks is now staying at our cottage to help him out. 

I was in my room packing the rest of everything to move to the flat on top of the joke shop. The new school year is coming soon and kids will want to get their stuff so the joke shop is opening in a week. 

Death eaters were now in Diagon Alley and took Mr. Ollivander. The Wizarding World was getting more and more dark. It was honestly starting to scare me.  

As I was getting everything out of my closet, something dropped. I leaned down and picked it up to see what had fallen. It was an old shoe box that looked as if that it hasn't been touched for ever. 

It was pretty dusty but it was more heavy than an empty shoe box should be. I went over to my bed and opened up the old dusty shoe box. Inside was papers of how to make a map, the Marauders map. 

Inside was also love notes. 

Dear Remus, 

Full moon was so much fun if you ask me.  However it gave us quite a scare when you almost attacked Snape. Lucky that Prongs saved you just in time. Regulus and I have gotten into another fight by no surprise.  

Anyways, you look really good today, as I am writing this is potions class. Hopefully Slughorn doesn't see that I am in fact writing you love letters. I really love you Remus, you make me feel something that no one has ever made me felt before. 

I am truly in love with you. Marlene and Dorcas are planning our next date, and you know them, that it will be the best. With Marlene's sense of  style and Dorcas's amazing baking, we will have the best date ever. 

I feel like there is something going on between those two girls. I mean I asked Dorcas where she was heading off to last night and she said the great lake to just go for a walk. Then I asked Marlene where she was heading off to and she responded with the library for homework. But when does Marlene ever do homework? 

Also I know that Lily always talks to you about James, and James wanted me to ask if she has said anything about her liking him back yet? I wonder if he will ever stop trying. 

Mary is going to help me get ready for the date tonight since she said that I have to be well dressed for our one year anniversary.  Can you believe that it's been one year? It makes me feel so happy that I have found someone like you Remus. 

I have to finish up this letter because Peter is asking me to help him with his potions, I don't know why he wouldn't just ask you. You are so smart, anyways I will stop braging about how amazing my boyfriend is.