Chapter 26: Attack on Mr. Weasley

Everyone in the DA was gathered around for our first meeting. I was not going to lie that I am pretty excited for the first DA lesson. Currently we were all standing in two lines. There was a dummy at the front to practice on. I was standing beside a girl named Marietta. She was one of Cho's friends.

"Expelliarmus." Neville said, however his wand flew backwards and almost hit everyone in the room if we all didn't duck down. "I'm hopeless." Neville said, sounding discouraged. "You're just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this. Expelliarmus." Harry said, his wand had made the wand that the dummy was holding fly off.

"Okay so get into groups, practice that." Harry said to everyone. Fred and George partnered up immediately and so did Lee and I. "Expelliarmus." I said, which made Lee's wand fly right out of his hands. "Woah." He replied while looking around for his wand.

I looked over at the twins who were both sending hexes at each other, back and forth. "Fred, George, the correct spell." Harry said which made everyone in the DA laugh out loud. Fred turned to me and winked which made me blush.

For the rest of the class, we kept practing that on each other. I remembered that tomorrow we have DADA with Umbridge. I would much rather have these DA practices. In these practices, you actually learn something useful because during these times in the Wizarding World, you never know.

-

Umbridge is still not teaching us what we should be learning. I really wish that my dad was the teacher for DADA this year because we need him right now. Plus he would always give me chocolate in class so that was always a bonus.

It was now one of the DA meetings again. We have been meeting up like usual and none of the Slytherins, Filch or Umbridge has caught on.

How? I will never know, however I am not complaining. After Christmas, then Fred, George, Lee, Angelina, Alicia and I will all be graduated which I am more than happy about.

However, lately at school has been a wreck if you were to ask me. Fred, George, Harry and I all got kicked off the Gryffindor Quidditch team because we beat up Malfoy after he insulted Harry's mother, the Weasleys and calling me a 'blood traitor whore'.

So we all had enough of Draco Malfoy's bullshit that we all beat him up. Fred was mostly getting held back by myself, Angelina and Alicia. However when Draco Malfoy called me a 'whore' that's when Fred and I had enough and beat Malfoy up along with Harry and George.

Which now, that's landed all of us getting kicked off the Gryffindor Quidditch team and our broomsticks being taken away by Umbridge.

However, that is not the focus now and I would rather like to forget about that incident because it still makes me mad that just because Slytherin lost the match doesn't mean they should harass us about it. 

Now it was another DA practice, and today we were learning about stunning spells which I was more than excited to learn about.

"Stunning is one bc of the most useful spells in your arsenal." Harry said. Everyone in the DA was all lined up, Harry was explaining it all to us while stood a tiny first year. Nigel. He was looking a bit intimidated. "It's a wizard's bread and butter, really. So come on, then, Nigel. Give it your best shot."

"Stupefy!" He yelled which sent both him and Harry flying back. Harry got up while looking a bit shocked. He was probably not expecting that. "Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done."

Everyone was now in two lines. "Y/N, Fred." Harry said for us to got and stun each other. "I don't see why Y/N needs to learn the stunning spell. She is already stunning enough." Fred said out loud to the entire DA.