Chapter 27: Christmas

The past few days at Hogwarts have felt off to say the least. Without any of the Weasley kids and Harry here was weird. However Lee, Hermione, Angelina and I have all been spending time together since the Weasleys weren't here.  We normally do spend time together, it's just it's always more in a big group.

However, today, Hermione and I are going back to my fathers house and probably going to go visit Arthur in St. Mungo's Hospital.

Hermione and I were on the train ride to King's Cross station where Molly would be picking us up. On the train ride the two of us were talking about how awful Umbridge is as a teacher. I don't even know how she got that title in the first place. She's an awful human.

"Girls!" Molly's voice yelled as Hermione and I stepped off of the train. "Hey Molly." I said to her. "Hello Molly." Hermione said as Molly took us both into her arms.

"We are going straight to St. Mungo's Hospital right now to visit Arthur. Everyone else is already there." Molly said and I nodded my head.

We took a taxi to get to St. Mungo's Hospital since in my fourth year, Harry and Ron broke Arthur's old car due to some spiders.

Once arriving at St. Mungo's, Molly led Hermione and I upstairs to where Harry and all the Weasleys kids were. Well except for Percy.

"Y/N!" Fred yelled as he saw me. He ran up to me and hugged me as tight as he could. I hugged him back while looking down at Arthur. "Is he okay?" I whispered into Fred's ear.

Fred nodded his head. "He's weak, but my dad should be okay." He whispered back. I smiled, I'm glad that Arthur is going to be okay.

"I did kinda get into it with your father though. Told him that I would like to see him risking his neck and he looked as if that he could slap me across the face in that moment." Fred said which made me chuckle a bit.

I noticed that Hermione, Harry and Ron all took off somewhere's.  Bill, Charlie, Fred, George, Ginny and I all sat down next to Arthur who was asleep.

Molly kept resting her forehead on her husband's forehead as well. She was crying while holding his hand. I felt that Fred slipped his hand into mine and I rested my head on his shoulder.

Harry, Hermione and Ron all came back and sat down. "We just saw Lockhart, memory is still gone." Ron announced to all of us. "Shh Ron." Hermione scolded.

Then all of a sudden a Healer came into the room. "Mrs. Weasley?" He asked. "Y-yes?" Molly cried out a bit. "Your husband should be good to leave tomorrow, we just want to keep him for tonight again. However tomorrow he should be good to go home." The healer said which made Molly throw her arms around him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." She cried out which made me smile a bit. I noticed that all of the Weasleys were smiling as well along with myself, Harry and Hermione.

-

It was now Christmas day, I woke up to Ginny and George hitting Fred and I with pillows to get up. "Get up its Christmas!" Ginny exclaimed. "Really Ginny?! Did you have to hit me with a pillow?" Fred asked. "Well you are my brother and it's fun to hit you with a pillow, don't you think Georgie?" Ginny asked George who nodded his head and hit Fred again which made me laugh.

After having a pillow fight with them for a bit, we all went downstairs to open up our Christmas gifts. I saw that both of my dads were downstairs as well.

"Merry Christmas." I said to them as I took both of them into a big hug. "Merry Christmas darling." Father said. "Merry Christmas Coco." Dad replied which made me smile.