Chapter 47: "My Lover"

Eleven Years Later

September 1st, 2009

A lot has happened over the past few years, to say the least.  Bill got this deal with the muggle tv network since that was new to the Wizarding World. There was now a show which documented our children's lives growing up and it was very famous across the entire Wizarding World which was called 'Keeping up with the Weasleys." 

Percy and Audrey married. George and Angelina got married. Ron and Hermione got married as well.  Charlie remained single as he said that he wanted to focus on dragons and always working and leaving home wouldn't be fair to his family at home, so he decided to remain single and no kids. Just a happy uncle who loves to take all of his nieces and nephews to work. Harry and Ginny got married as well. 

Dad and Mum were all happy with Teddy. Archie and Teddy are the best of friends and so are Victoire and Andromeda. 

Molly and Arthur were absolutely spoiled with grandkids.   In  October of 2001, was Percy and Audrey's first kid and the next Weasley grandkid which was Molly Weasley ii.  Then after a few years in 2004 was when a lot of more Weasley grandkids were born.   First was Dominique Weasley, Bill, and Fleur's second daughter. She was born in March. Unlike Victoire who had platinum blonde hair, Dominique had bright flaming red hair just like Bill. After Dominique was James Potter ii.   Born in April of 2004. Finally for the 2004 clan was Lucy Weasley. Second daughter to Percy and Audrey Weasley. She had Audrey's brunette hair. 

In 2005,  Fred and I had twins. Arden and Ariella Weasley. We had decided to keep the 'A' names since all of our kids had names that started with the letter 'A'.  When Fred and I brought home Arden and Ariella from the hospital, Archie and Andromeda couldn't have been more excited.  Archie wanted another little sister, while Andromeda wanted a little brother. They ended up getting both. Archie was the first to hold Ariella while Andromeda had Arden in her arms.  Also in 2005 is when George and Angelina had their first child. Oliver Lee Weasley.  Arden, Ariella, and Oliver were all of the best of friends and the new Hogwarts Pranksters when they would be going off to school. 

2006 was the year that Bill and Fleur had their last kid. Louis Weasley. He had Fleur's blonde hair and looked exactly like Bill.  Ron and Hermione also had their first kid whom they named Rose Granger - Weasley. And finally for all the grandkids born in 2006 was Albus Potter. Harry and Ginny's second son. Fred and I never told them this, but we weren't too keen on the name but it was their kid and not ours. 

Then in 2007 was George and Angelina's second kid. A daughter. Roxanne Weasley.  Then in 2008 was Hugo Granger-Weasley and Lily Potter ii.  You could say that Molly and Arthur had a lot of grandkids. When there were dinners at the Burrow,  we would all have to eat outside because we couldn't all fit into the small little kitchen in the Burrow no longer.  Or Fred and I would host dinner at our place but we still had to add on little tables and chairs just so everyone was in one room. 

Charlie loved to take everyone on dragon rides. Especially Archie. Archie loves the dragons and almost everyone seems to think that Archie is going to end up studying dragons like his Uncle Charlie which is honestly the cutest thing.  Fred wasn't too keen on having Archie on a dragon but after I convinced him that Archie would be fine, he finally let his older brother take our son on a dragon.  Fred kept watching from down below as Archie was riding the dragon for the very first time.  A mix of pride but also worry was on his face. 

It was now the time that Fred and I were dropping off Archie for his first day of school. "Now Archie, remember what I told you," Fred said as we were in the car, driving to Kings-Cross station. "Yeah! To remember that you, dad, got a lot of detentions with Uncle Georgie and that you won't be mad."  Archie replied.  I rolled my eyes and looked at Fred. Andromeda, Arden, and Ariella were also in the car as well. They all wanted to come to see their brother off to Hogwarts, it was also Teddy's first year which meant that mum and dad were bringing him. "I don't want Archie to go without Andi, Arden, and I!" She exclaimed. Ariella had a very big mouth, just like Fred. She was very out-spoken and opinionated. Arden was quieter as like me. He always tends to think things through before doing it while Ariella just did whatever she wanted. Andromeda was very much like a mix between the twins. 

Archie and Arden were mummy's boys while Andromeda and Ariella were daddy's girls. Our little family was a perfect match. Through all of our differences, we were still such a perfect family. 

As we got to platform 9 3/4,  I felt myself start to grow a bit sad remembering how I was always brought here and how excited I was to go off to school. Now I am coming here to see my children off to school. It almost seems kinda sad. However, I am happy for my children and so proud of all of them.  "I want to go now!" Ariella said. I turned back to my ginger-haired daughter who had my y/e/c eyes. Arden had flaming red hair but he had his dad's eyes.  Ariella was the only kid that had my eyes. I picked up Ariella and she put her arms around me. "Do you want daddy to give you a piggyback ride?"  I asked my daughter.  She nodded her head yes and Fred took her from my arms. 

As we all ran through the wall, I felt this huge rush of nostalgia rush through me,  all the memories of getting on the Hogwarts express through all the years that I went to school here all come flowing back to me.  I miss getting on the Hogwarts express to a school that I found true friendship, bravery, laughter, love, my soulmate, and the father of my children. 

Archie was a bit nervous to get onto the train ride but after Fred and I assuring him he will be okay with Ariella complaining in the background, he got on. Teddy also came and got onto the train with him. Oliver Wood's son got onto the train ride as well. His son's name was Forrest Wood. His daughter was named Kimora Wood. She was also coming to see her brother off to Hogwarts, Kimora and Andromeda seemed to be getting along pretty well. "Mum, can Kimora come over to our house tonight for dinner?" Andromeda asked as more and more kids were getting on the train ride to Hogwarts.  I looked at Oliver Wood and his wife Camari. "Mum, please!" Kimora exclaimed. I looked at Fred and he nodded his head. "Can't see why not?" Fred said which made Andromeda and Kimora smile. "Can Vicky also come over? Kimmy, Vicky, and I can all have a play date!" Andromeda exclaimed. "Please Mrs. Weasley." Kimora pleaded. "It's alright with me," I said which made both girls giggle and start to talk to each other. 

Finally, then the Hogwarts express started. I waved to Archie through the window who was sat with Teddy and Forrest. Archie waved back as he got out of sight. Ariella and Arden were watching their older brother go off to school. Andromeda and Kimora were too busy talking to notice. 

Fred wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in for a kiss. "You know, you are my best friend, soulmate, mother of my children but overall-" Fred said in between kisses. The kisses were passionate which always made me weak to my knees. I loved this boy so much. "You are my lover," Fred said which made me smile. 

No matter what we have been through, we have always been there for each other no matter what. Fred Weasley was the boy who got me hooked from day one and made me fall completely in love with him.  Through all of our ups and downs, we always found a way back to each other. He started out as a stranger on the train who kept cracking jokes along with his twin brother and our best friend, he then turned into my best friend, my crush, my boyfriend, my fiance, the father of my children, my husband, my soulmate. But most importantly My Lover.  

-

A/N: This Chapter made me sad to write as it is the last chapter of this book. I had such a fun time writing this book. I may make a part two book of all the children going to school and growing up idk. I am working on a Ginny x Fem! Reader book. I have a Fleur book on the way. Would y'all like me to create another  Fred Weasley x Reader? I have a very good idea for one which makes me want to write another. I also want to write a George x reader, Charlie Weasley x reader,  Wolfstar and Jily book. Leave some suggestions.  Thank you to everyone who supported this book. It may have not been the most read one but to me, all of the support meant so much to me that y'all don't even know.  I love you all so much reading this story and remember that there are some other stories coming. 

For the next Fred Weasley one, I am thinking that it is Y/N Potter, and she is Harry's older sister. It starts in POA year. When her and Cedric start dating and it leaves Fred heartbroken, that is just an idea. Would y'all like that? 

The Ginny x Fem! Reader is Enemies to Lovers.