Chapter 46: Fight (SMUT)

Fred was home for a while now. Percy and Audery's wedding is coming up soon.  Ron and Hermione were engaged as well. I was so happy for them,  I truly believe that Hermione and Ron are soulmates. 

However with Fred being home, he hasn't really been the most helpful with the kids.  It's always been me who is waking up during the middle of the night. Always me who has been taking care of them while he just watches tv or lies down. 

It was starting to get on my nerves and I knew that the right thing to do was to talk to Fred about it. I wanted him to help out more with Archie and Andromeda.  The way that he's been helping out is playing with them. 

I was downstairs in the kitchen. Archie and Andromeda were taking their afternoon nap.  Fred was getting lunch ready for both him and I. "Hey Freddie?" I asked. 

He turned around and nodded his head. "Yes darling?"  He replied.  "Can we talk?" I asked which made Fred raise an eyebrow at me. "What about?" Fred asked. "Oh just you know." I replied. "You aren't giving me any context to what you want to talk about." Fred said, "Well why don't you just finish cooking and then we will talk?" I suggested. Fred nodded his head and went back to cooking lunch. 

I sighed as he put the food down in front of me and he sat down with food in front of him as well. "Is everything alright?" Fred asked. "Yeah, it's just I want you to help me out a bit more with the kids." I replied. 

Fred crossed his arms and looked unimpressed. "What do you mean that you want me to help you out more with the kids?  I help you a lot, the world just doesn't revolve around you Y/N." Fred said which made me scoff. 

"Who's the one that always gets up during the middle of the night to help the kids when they are crying? Who's the one that is always feeding them and putting them to sleep? Who's the one that rocks them to sleep? It's always me Fred!" I exclaimed, my voice getting a bit louder. 

"What the fuck Y/N?!" He yelled at me. "Don't dare yell at me! You know that I am right Fred." I replied, my voice getting louder. "I have helped you out so much with the kids and the fact that you won't accept the fact that I have been supporting and have helped you out since day one is so pathetic. Don't dare say to me that I don't help out with my kids because I do!" He yelled at me. 

"I have barley been getting any sleep because you won't wake up and put Archie and Andromeda back to sleep. I am so glad that you get your perfect nice rest while I am up and getting no sleep at all. You are so selfish to say that!" I yelled at him which Fred scoffed in return. 

"Well sorry you decided to have kids with me! We didn't have to but we did. So I'm sorry that the world doesn't revolve around you!" Fred yelled which made me hurt not going to lie. "So you didn't want to have kids? Archie and Andromeda mean nothing to you?" I asked.  I couldn't help it but have a few tears slip down my cheeks. 

I love Archie and Andromeda so much, and hearing him say that honestly hurt me. 

"N-no, I didn't-" Fred started before I cut him off. "Save it." I replied as I walked away to mine and Fred's bedroom upstairs. Once I was upstairs, I got under the covers and started to cry. I didn't like being in fights with Fred. 

FRED'S POV 

I was never one to cry but Y/N thinking that Archie and Andromeda mean nothing to me breaks my heart. Those two means everything to me. They are my children, I love them so much. I also hated making Y/N cry. I feel awful. 

I went over to the couch and laid down on it. I started to ball my eyes out.  I then heard some cries of Andromeda upstairs.  I sighed and wiped my tears away and went upstairs. I knew that Y/N was right about me not helping out so much.  I needed to help out more and be a dad. My worst fear was being the worst husband and the worst father. I already feel like both. 

I walked up the stairs and passed mine and Y/N's room, I heard the sounds of Y/N crying in there. I started crying even more knowing I was the reason for the tears. I feel like the worst human right now.  I will talk to her after, but right now Andromeda is crying her head off. 

As I was into the room, I picked her up and hoped that she would stop crying but she didn't. I checked her diaper and she was clean. I tried doing some skin to skin with her but it didn't help that much. I brought her downstairs and tired to feed her some milk from the fridge but she wouldn't drink it.  She wanted Y/N. 

I sighed and brought Andromeda up to where Y/N was in. Right outside of the door, I was a bit scared to see Y/N after the fight but I knew that I had to face her one way or the other. I sighed and knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard her soft voice say.  I walked in with Andromeda and saw that the tears on her face were still flowing down. "She wants her mama." I said and Y/N nodded her head and took Andromeda out of my hands. 

Y/N was breastfeeding Andromeda and I just looked down as I sat on the edge of the bed. There was an awkward tension between the two of us.  After Y/N burped her and took her out of the room, she came back and looked at me.  I sighed and looked at her. 

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I never meant it like I don't care about Archie or Andromeda. I love my children with my entire heart and beyond. You and our kids are my soulmates.  I do need to help out around the house more and with the kids. I am so sorry that I got mad at you. I love you so much Y/N and I am so sorry with how the fight happened. My worst fear is that I am a bad husband and father and today with making you cry and making you feel like I don't care about our kids broke me. I understand if you want to be left alone right now. But I wanted to let you know that I love you, Archie and Andromeda dearly."  I said as I kissed the top of her head. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. I went down on the bed beside her as she climbed on top of me and started kissing my lips passionately. I kissed her back and it was soon turned into a hot make out session.  "I love you Freddie." Y/N said as she pulled away from the kiss. "I love you more Y/N." I replied as we started to make out again.

SMUT WARNING

Y/N's POV

As we were making out Fred and I both undressed. I casted a silencing charm on the room so we wouldn't wake up Archie and Andromeda.  As we were both naked while laying down on the bed, Fred leaned down and attached his mouth to my clit. He started to suck while pushing two fingers into me. I started moaning loudly and reached my hands down to his hair. I started playing with his ginger hair as he was eating me out while thrusting his fingers into me. 

"Ahh Fred that feels so good." I moaned out.  I felt the same burning knot in my stomach and while moaning, I came.  Fred took out his fingers and lined up his dick with my entrance. "Do you want to?" Fred asked me. I nodded my head and with that he pushed his entire hard large length into me. 

He started thrusting his hips into me which made both of us moan. "It's been a long time since we've done this." Fred said and I nodded my head in agreement. Fred sometimes was usually hard and harsh during sex, however this time it's full of love.  "Fuck you are so tight." 

"I love you so much." I moaned out as I felt myself tightening around him.  I came onto his dick while he pulled out and came on my stomach. "I love you Freddie." I said. "Love you too darling." He replied.