30. Live Through This

"Hey babe." Kurt pulled me into a passionate kiss before I sat down on the bed he was inhabiting. It wasn't the worst feeling in the world, but the mattress wasn't the most comfortable either. Nothing I wasn't used to though, consedering my nights spent in jail.

"Hey sweetie." I said quietly before returning the favour of his kiss. This was my routines of Saturday and Sunday. Wake up, get dressed and come visit Kurt. I'd usaully spend the whole day here so I could attempt to protect him from any bad thoughts or actions he was tempted with. I ajusted myself so I was sitting cross legged, lightly resting a hand on Kurt's thigh. "How are things going?"

"Fine." He answered abrptly before laying his head on my shoulder. I could tell how tired he was from all the withdrawls testing his lifespan.

I kissed his forehead before resting my chin on top of it. I wrapped a comforting arm around his neck in a soothing hold. "June and Krist saw their baby on the ultra sound yesterday."

His eyes lit up at this; a wide smile crept onto his shivered and tired face. "That's great."

"Yeah." I let out a happy sigh at the memory of June celebrating the reveal of the babies apperance; healthy. Just like her. I feel as if shes starting to let go of some of her fears regarding this pregnancy. I left a few more kisses on his forehead before I placed one on his cheek; holding the weight of his chin in a hold on three of my fingers. Our lips connected into a passionate kiss after that. I set myself on Kurt's lap as it contuined and the comforting kiss was starting to lead into sexual intentions. "Kurt.. we shouldn't do this right here."

"Yeah you're right." Kurt kissed me a few more times before we parted permantly, my arms still weighted on his shoulders and I still remained on his lap. "Hey, I've been thinking."

"Uh oh." I laughed at my own stolen age old joke before letting Kurt continue with his thought. "Kidding babe. What is it?"

"Do you wanna have kids one day?" His question hit me like a truck. I'd never even considered the possibility becuase I never really had any good maternal role models growing up. There's no chance I'd make a good caregiver.

"I'm not sure, Kurt."