52. Descions

"Okay, I think that's everything." One of the rodies said as he closed the equitment door of the tour bus. I'm not going to lie, I hated travelling long distances but I can't wait to get out of this city. Any land that has had Maggie's footprints on it is bad news to me.

"Thanks." Dave nodded his head before boarding the bus. Behind him, June and Krist were feeding little Joan, whom had been surpisingly well behaved through the tour. Stacey was already asleep in the back of the bus. She came down with some sort of flu and that knocked her right out.

I wasn't feeling the greatest either. The stress and the relapse had taken its toll on me and I felt like I was either going to cry, throw up or lay down and die.

"Ready to go?" Kurt asked as his hand connected with my own. I nodded before he placed a kiss on my lips. "You alright?"

"I'm fine." I answered, shoving my hands into my jean pockets while the wind blew my hair out of my face. "Or.. I will be."

Kurt gave me a sympethetic smile before wrapping his arm around my waist. "Try to get some rest on the bus, okay?"

"I'll try." I mumbled as we stepped onto it. Krist, June, Pat and Dave staggered behind us.

---
At Kurt's suggestion, I'd rested up as soon as we got on the bus. My head laid comfortably in his lap as I fell into a deep slumber, only to be awoken about an hour later.

In the time that I'd been asleep, Stacey's condition had worsened. She too, awoke but collasoped in the aisle seconds after getting up to try and go to the bathroom.

"STACEY!" I scrambled out of my seat, rushing over to where she was passed out on the bus floor. Kurt knelt down beside me as Dave felt her forehead.

"She's really burning up.." his voice cracked with panic.

"I'll tell the driver we need to get to the hospital." Krist tried to be as calm as possible, but it was obviously extremly difficult.