58. Love Hate Love

I played with Kurt's hair a bit; as his head was laid down on my chest. It was late, but neither one of us felt like going to sleep. I groaned quietly as I felt another wave of nauesa hit me. "Kurt, ya better move."

He sat up, allowing me to get up off the couch. It seems that whatever sickness I have is just getting worse. And there couldn't be a more crappier time to be cursed with this. Not only am I the maid of honour at a wedding in a few weeks, Nirvana is booked for Mtv Unplugged this god damn weekend. I'd rather not be vomitting like hell in New York or at the wedding, both of those events are unable to be postponed.

I leaned over the toilet and threw up, each second going by felt like forever due to the amount of discomfort I was in. The last time I was this sick was from drug withdrawls, and I sure as hell wasn't on dope again.

Finally, my body had enough. I flushed the toilet and left the bathroom, still wanting nothing more then to just perish. As I made my way back into the living room, my legs became slightly weak. It freaked me out, but it wasn't like I hadn't experinced it before.

"You need anything?" Kurt asked me as I sat back down beside him. "Gingerale? Water? A hug?"

I laid my head down on his lap, shaking it before doing so. "I'm fine Kurt."

"Wanna go to bed?"

"Maybe." I traced his jeans with my fingers. "It's like, two in the morning."

"Alright." He carefully craddled me in his arms, being sure he had a good grip before he stood himself up. Once we were in our room, he carefully sat me down on our bed. "You want help with your clothles?"

"I'm good." I told him, sliding off my shirt and unclipping my bra, eventully tackling my bottoms.

"Okay." He closed the door, quickly undressing himself before hopping into bed with me. He pulled me close, carefully nuzzling up to my chest. He stayed in that position for quite sometime, his fingers rubbing my back softly. "I'm getting worried about you."

I sat myself up so I could look him in the eye. "Baby I'm fine. I'm just sick."

"Maybe you should go see the doctor. You're not getting any better Hedi." He told me, clearly becoming nervous.

"Kurt I don't want to." I turned myself over so I was facing the wall. His fingers still remained on my back, only this time his tips were moving slower and lighter. "I just wanna lay here." My lip trembled a bit as I could feel tears brimming.

"It's alright." He whispred, realizing he should just drop the subject.

-----

I woke up the next morning, feeling somehow worse. I was all sweaty, naueous, and the anxiety of this whole situation wasn't helping.

Kurt had already gotten up. I could see him in the kitchen making tea through the bedroom door that was only half closed. "Hey babe! You wanna pass me my smokes?" I weakly called out to him. "It's that kind of a morning."

"One sec babe." He answered back. Within seconds he was back in our bedroom, very graciously coming with a cigerette and a lighter. He placed it in my mouth before flicking the flame to ignite. "How're you feeling?"

"Awful." I mumbled, taking a long drag off the cigerette. "Maybe I should go see the doctor. Get some strong meds."

"Good idea." He nodded, laying himself on the bed next to me. "I know you're worried, but I'm sure it's nothing serious." He assured me. "You want me to come in with you?"

"I'm good Kurt." My eyes widened a bit.

"What was that about?" He raised an eyebrow slightly, adding in an akward giggle.

"It's stupid." I stated.

"Do you want me to call June? You're stressed, I just figured you wouldn't wanna be alone."

"I'll be fine Kurt." I assured him.