42. How Low

"I feel sick." I complained, groaning as I placed my hand upon the sore part of my forehead. "Babe what time is it?"

"You just need to rest some more." He mumbled, running his thumb along my chin slowly. "Alot happend yesterday."

"I remember bits and peices of it." I admitted, my shaky hand stretching out to the bedside table where my bottle of vodkla used to be. "I swear I put it there last night." I whispered, sighing heavily in dissipoitment. I sunk back down into Kurt's arms, not feeling motivated or well enough to go to the kitchen to find myself another bottle.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." Kurt said, tightening his grip around my waist and kissing my cheek. "I know I came on a little strong I just..."

I placed my pointer finger on his lips as means to cut him off. "I forgive you. Just don't bring it up again and we'll be without problems." I reasoned, removing my finger so I could kiss him. I only had partial memories of the previous day, but from what I gathered it wasn't a great interaction. All I wanted to do now was forget about the whole ordeal and have a good time, but I had a feeling my drinking might sneek its way into conversation sooner or later. Kurt kissed my forehead before running his hands through my hair as I laid on his chest. I closed my eyes a moment after, allowing my mind to take whatever thought paths it wanted as I fell back to sleep again.

"Hey you." Kurt said with a flirtacious smile as I opened my eyes again. "How do you feel?"

"I'd feel better if I could just have a fucking drink." I groaned, turning my attention back to the empty bedside table. "I remember putting a bottle of vodkla there... Kurt did you drink it?"

Kurt shook his head. "Cmon downstairs I'll make you some coffee." He told me, grabbing my hand and helping me stand up. "I'll make you some pancakes if you want."

"I feel too sick to eat. I swear this is the worst hangover I've ever had." I sighed heavily and frowned. Kurt looked at me sympethiclly and with clear worry as we made our way into the kitchen. "Kurt what is it?"

"I don't wanna bring it up again Hedi but you know what I'k gonna say." He whispered before turning his attention to the open cupboard contating the coffee. "I don't wanna fight with you again but I'm not gonna keep ignoring your habits lately."

"Kurt I don't have a drinking problem can we just drop it?" He tapped his fingers on the counter before slowly nodding, but he still looked on edge. I finished up my coffee soon after, relived my head was beginning to hurt less. "I'm gonna go shower." I stood up, pecking him on the lips before turning around to face him again. "You can join me if you want."

"You naughty girl." He joked before taking ahold of my hand. "You know what'll end up happening."

"Ain't nothing wrong with getting dirty." I smirked slightly, bringing him into another passionate kiss. "We're supposed to have fun this weekend sweetie. Isn't makeup sex the funnest sex?"

"Mmmhm." He kissed me again before wrapping his arm around me as we walked upstairs to the bathroom. "I love you Hedi."

"I love you too Kurt." I jumped into his arms and burried my head in his chest. He ran his free finger through my hair before kissing the top of my head. "More than anything."

"I can't wait to marry you." He held me tighter as he lifted up my chin and kissed me again. "And I'm always here for you. For whatever you need, okay?"

Afterwards, we sat in the bed tangled in the sheets giggling like idiots. "Told you we're still as wild as we were two years ago."

"Never doubted it." He ran his hand along my thigh and nuzzled up to me. "Better appriacte it when we're young. If we have old people shower sex I'd probobly fall over midway through."

"And I'd be so old and ugly you wouldn't even wanna touch me." I laughed slightly before picking up a pack of cigerettes.

"Don't talk like that Hedi. I'll be the ugly one. You'll still look hot." He placed a few kisses on my neck before sliding his hand upward and resting it on my chest.

"Bullshit Kurt." I looked upwards towards the ceiling and blew cigerette smoke towards the location I was gazing at. "You'll still be as handsome as you are now."

"False." He tapped my nose before pulling me into another kiss. "I could kiss these lips of yours all day, yknow that?"

"Oh Kurt stop it." I tried to hide my face from him as my cheeks began to turn bright pink.

"I'll always have tons of compliments for you." He grinned before his lips returned to my neck. "Only becuase I love you so much." He paused upon noticing my uncomfortable expression. "Hedi what's wrong?"

"I just need a drink." I admitted, taking another drag off my cigerette. "This thing ain't doing the trick."

"Oh." Kurt sunk into his pillow before taking a cigerette of his own from the package.