2. Shout At The Devil

"C'mon Stacey quit looking a porn magazines and help me pick out an outfit for tonight." My best friend continued to hold her attention on the models. "STACEY!"

"Alright alright." Slapping the magazine down on the table, she stood herself up and made her way to my closet. "You wanna look fancy for the pretty boy?"

"Oh shut up Stacey." I rolled my eyes as I joined her in looking through my closet. We both shared a laugh. Eventually, I settled on a black tank top, and a short skirt, along with black fishnets and high heels to match. Stacey put on a tight red dress and the same colour flats for shoes. Next, she curled her hair and coloured her lips cherry red. I peered at my appearance as I finished my makeup, which was all black with the exception of the blush. "Ready?"

"Yeah." Stacey replied as she grabbed her car keys and placed a cigerette in her mouth. I swung my purse over my shoulder as I carefully made my way to her car, desperately trying not to trip.

----
"Oh! Hedi!" Kurt ran his hand through his long blonde hair and signalled for me to follow him. "I want you to meet some people."

He led Stacey and to a small room where two other men were sitting; I recognized them as Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic. Standing next to Krist was a blonde haired woman dressed similar to me.

"Hi I'm June. June Novoselic." She said and leaned against the wall.

"She brings us cookies all the time." Dave chimed in and gave June a smile.

"Can't get by without her." Krist said with a smile and kissed his wife.

"As promised I saved you two front row seats." Kurt informed us. I couldn't help but notice his slight blush when he looked at me. Having a slight colouring to my own cheeks, I gave a polite smile and then awkwardly looked away.

"Thanks Kurt."

"He was sooo checking you out." Stacey teased and fed me a sip of vodka. "Girl you gotta ask him out!"

"You're so drunk Stacey." I crossed my arms over my chest and titled my head. "C'mon lets go." I grabbed her hand and led her to where we had originally met up with Nirvana. Her drunken self was a full-time job to deal with; every time something would catch her attention I'd be sure to keep her from running off somewhere. "Hey you!"

Still with my best friend in tow, I quickly approached the familiar blonde haired man. Kurt finished his last autograph and then turned back towards me.

"Hey." He let out a tired sigh and smoothed out his shirt.

"Can I just say how blown away I was with your performance?" I chirped with excitement, remembering the once in a life time feeling of adrenaline running through my veins. Kurt waved me off with a humorous smile.

"You're drunk." He laughed slightly and eyed my cup full of alcohol.

"Nah, I'm more worried about Stace over there." I let out a heavy sigh and eventual laugh when I noticed Stacey slurring her words while trying to propoly flirt with Dave. In my opinion, her face is enough. With that hair and those eyes she don't need no pick up line. "I'm serious though. You guys are seriously talented!"

"Look Kurt! I got myself a woman!" Dave cheered as he walked off, linking arms with Stacey.

"Looks like Dave is getting lucky tonight." June leaned her head on Krist's shoulder and gazed into his eyes.

I smiled at the sight of the happy couple holding hands and swinging their arms back and fourth.

I awkwardly smiled as I shoved my hands into my pockets. "Hey Kurt. You wanna.. hang out tonight? Seems eveyrone else is a little.. tied up.."

"Is that pun implying Stacey's into some freaky shit?" He asked me as he held the door open for me to walk through.

"You betcha." I did my best not to burst out laughing, but failed miserably. "Dave's sure gonna have alot of fun tonight."

"Some images just went though my mind..." Kurt pretended to gag causing me to laugh even harder.

"I'm so sorry." I calmed down from my fit of laughter and leaned against him. "I guess you're right. I might be just a little bit drunk."

"Oh just a little tipsy huh?" He teased as we continued walking, every once in awhile staring at the stars that caused the otherwise pitch black sky to be lit in an elegant manner. It was relaxing really.

"Shut up." I giggled and playfully hit the side of his arm. "I'm an independent woman I can do what I want." I joked as I wrapped my lips around my flask and took another swig.

"You're funny." He cooed softly as he watched me climb up one of the trees that was plopped in the middle of his yard. He followed my lead a few seconds after, sitting on the branch opposite me. "You know something?"

"What?" I asked in reply and passed my flask over to him. He rested his head on his hand as he pulled his lips into a smile.

"I had a lot of fun with you tonight." He said softly, briefly pausing to take a swig. "Vodka. My favourite."

"I've been having fun too." I leaned my head against the tree before I began to shiver. "Come on, let's go inside. It's cold out here."

"Alright." Kurt jumped out of the tree, walking around to where I was with his arms open. "Jump out I'll catch you."

I slid off the branch and into his arms so he was holding me bridal style.

"You are soooo hot. Okay, now I'm most defiantly drunk." I slurred as I fell into his arms. "Oopsies."

"Oh Hedi..." Kurt shook his head and let out a sigh. "You need to get some sleep."

"I'll do whatever you tell me to." I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows, soon letting out a giggle. After calming down, Kurt helped me lay down on the couch and I closed my eyes. "Kurt I fucking loooove you..."