56. I Wanna Get Out

"I wanna go back home." Stacey had woken up, and we were now sitting all around her in a circle. Kurt rubbed my thigh softly, as he could tell I was on the verge of tears. Dave's eyes were red from crying so much. He hardly talked all night; he just sobbed.

"Maybe that would be a good idea." June looked around the room, presumbly for some sort of vailidation or for someone to further any plans for this to work. "Once you have the strength that is."

A tear rolled slowly down her face, and before long she was beginning to sob. "Dave." She leaned her head back, covering her eyes with her palm. "I can't beileve this is happening. Why...why me?"

"Stace.." I felt defeated, but I stepped up and held her anyways. "I'm right here."

"Hedi." She whispered quietly. "I'm sorry... I didn't want it to ever be like this."

"Don't apologize. It's not your fault Stacey." I kissed the top of her head, soon making contact with Dave's eyes.

"I love you." She told me seriously before turning to Dave. "Baby.."

I pulled away from Stacey as she touched her forehead to Dave's. He still remained silent, but he replaced words with affectionate and loving touches. I hated more then ANYTHING that not only I was going to loose her, but she was also going to suffer.

---

"It looks like that's everything." Wes, one of the roadies said. He closed the bus doors that held the equitmemt, along with numerous other luggage items. "I'm real sorry Hedi." He placed a hand on my shoulder before walking off with the rest of the roadies.

"Thanks." It was too late, but I quietly muttered that anyways.

"You need anything before we go? Food, drink?" Kurt asked, throwing his arm around my shoulders.

I shook my head. "Last thing I want is to eat. I think it's all the stress, but my stomachs super messed up right now. Or it's just yknow.. ladies days."

"I see." He akwardly answered before picking me up bridal style. "Let's go princess!"

"Oh Kurt." I shook my head, unable to hold back a smile. He set me down once we were on the bus, and I didn't waste much time before laying down in one of the beds, which neighboured where June was. "Hey.. you got any.. yknow..meds?"

"What's wrong?" She sat herself up before reaching down to get her purse. "Not feeling good?"

"Eh, think it's just that time of the month. It was supposed to happen a week ago, but it wants to take it's sweet time."

She paused for a second, glancing over at Kurt who was chatting with Krist at the front. After looking back towards me, she leaned in a bit. "IS THERE ANY CHANCE YOU COULD BE PREGNANT?"

"Sorry June could you say that a little louder? Jesus!" I snapped back suddenly. At that moment, you could hear a pin drop.

"Wait what?" Kurt turned on his feet and made his way towards us.

"Nothing Kurt. I'm not pregnant. How would that even happen?"

"So you see Hedi. When two people really really love eachother." Kurt chuckled as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Shut the fuck up." I rolled my eyes, moving over so he could lay down behind me.

"You love me." He informed me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah..okay." He kissed my neck softly. "I'm really tired. I think I better get some rest." I said. Stacey and Dave had already fell asleep in the back. "If she needs me, can you wake me up?"

"Yeah." Kurt kissed the top of my head. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"The bus is empty." I observed, setting down my drink on one of the tables, slowly striding further down the aisle.

"Yeah. I guess it is." Kurt replied in agreement of the obvious. He was chewing softly on his bottom lip.

"What's that all about?" I asked with a chuckle, smirking as he walked closer to me.

"We haven't been alone like this for awhile.. have we?"

"Nope. You.. got something in mind you wanna do?" I questioned. "Anything at all?"

"Hmm..I'm not sure." He grabbed me by my hand and led me to where his sleeping area was. "How about this?" He planted a kiss on my lips.

"My my.." I ran my fingers through his hair as our lips connected again. He carefully guided me onto the bed, continuing to kiss me as I slid underneath.

"It's been so long since I've had you like this. And you drive me fucking crazy." He left a few kisses on my neck, reaching his hand down my jeans.

"I missed you giving me all this attention." I moaned softly as I felt his fingers make contact with me. "Mm..don't stop!"

"You like it, huh?"

"Mm...Mhm!"

"Good." He nodded in agreement before fundling around in his pocket with the hand that had been free. "Shit!"

"What is it babe? Everything okay?"

"I don't have a condom."

"Oh." I took a minute to think. "I guess we'll just have to be extra careful."

---
Hours later, I finally woke up. I have to admit, what June said is really messing with my head. The last thing that would be benifical right now, is a baby. There's a good reason Kurt and I decided to hold off on kids for a bit when I was struggling with alcohol.

I peaked over to where Stacey had been sleeping. She still hadn't opened up her eyes, and it looked like Dave was passed out as well.

I rolled over to face Kurt. "Hey baby."

"Sleep good beautiful?" He stroked my hair softly. "You were out for awhile."

"Yeah. I was tired." I explained to him. "I've got alot on my mind, it was nice to not have to over stress for awhile."

"How's your stomach?"

"Not good. I'm not that worried about it though." I smiled weakly, holding onto his hand.

"I'm sorry."

"Eh, don't be. Once the hormones settle I'll be my old self again. Well..as close as I can be."