Chap.4 " it wasnt your time"

I feel myself being shaken awake by pretty boy.I groan and open my eyes.Where in my room now.Huh he must have carried me in here.I groan and smash my pillow against my face attempting to drown out the sound of pretty boy."come on Aurora we have school" he whispers softly. "No" i say simply hoping he will leave me alone but that obvisously didnt happen.He picked me up and carried me bridal style.I gasp.

"XAVIER BLACK YOU PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW" i say angrily.How dare he.

"No can do shortie come on go get ready" he says quietly.

"No i dont want to go to school" i pout hoping it will work.it did not.

"No get dressed or im carrying you to school dressed like this " he says putting me down

"How dare you threaten me " i say stomping to the bathroom. i did the usual hair teeth deodarant etc. i threw on a quick outfit and left the bathroom turning the light off.
Outfit:

"Here,lets head to school " he says handing me a cup of coffee and some bacon with eggs

"Here,lets head to school " he says handing me a cup of coffee and some bacon with eggs .

"Thank you" i say tirdley and he nods and we start to head to school. We decided to walk today instead of taking our skateboards. We finally make it to

"Alright you ready shortie" he says as we start to walk to the front.

"Im tired " i mutter quietly. I dont know why im so tired. He stops and pulls me into his chest hugging me.I hug back resting my head on his chest and closing my eyes.

"You wanna skip school today ?" he says whispering into my ear making a chill go down my spine.I nod rapidly.He picks me up and we start walking the opposite direction of the school.I notice where not going in the direction of the house and i scrunch my eyebrows in confusion . Almost too tired to talk i ask.

"Where are we going"i say almost lower than a whisper.

"Shh trust me " he says and pushed my head back down into the crook of his neck.I close my eye's and feel myself falling into a deep slumber.

-&-

"Shortie wake up " i hear someone whisper.i groan and shake my head no until the scent of coffee hit's my nose . I jolt awake and take the coffee cup and start sipping.

"Morning sleeping beauty " xavier says laughing a little. i roll my eyes and look around.Where sitting on a towel at the beach,i gasp i love beaches.

"Why you so sleepy today shortie?" he ask's quietly.

"i dont know i slept good " i say confused .He pulls me into his side and i rest my head on his shoulder.I hear him sigh loudly.

" My mother died a year ago , she had lung cancer.She faught it almost 4 times but it just kept coming back. We thought for sure she would make it but at one point she just gave up and stopped fighting. She didn't want to live like that anymore.My dad went crazy when she died. He would get drunk every night and say that her death was my fault. That if I wasn't here she would still be alive. It started with him just saying shitty things to me but then he started to get physical he would hit me with his fist or slam me into walls hit me with beer bottles he's even went as far as burning me. When we met you had the same amount of pain in your eyes as I did mine." He explains this all while tears are pouring down his face. I turn his face towards mine and make him look at me

" You did not kill your mother.You couldn't control what was going to happen to her.You are allowed to feel sorry for yourself you hear me " he looks up at me and his eyes are red and puffy his nose is red and he is slightly shaking. "You hear me Xavier " I say his real name to make sure he knows I'm serious. He nods his head yes . I wrap my arm's around his neck and hold him tightly." It's all gonna be okay " I whisper to him reassuringly . I sigh a little and say .

"My father died from in a car crash with me. We were on our way to go get ice cream which I had been begging for all day and we finally went.We were almost there but then a drink driver swerved and hit is from the front of the car he somehow managed to cover me and ended up getting the majority of the impact but we both ended up passing out . When I woke up I was in the hospital. They told me that he had died on the spot the impact was to strong and crushed him.I only ended up with a broken shoulder blade and lots of cuts and bruises.He-he died and I caused it." My voice cracked at the end .

At this point we were both crying . He pulled me out of his chest and looked me dead in the eye " You did not cause your fathers death. He protected you with his life. He made sure you were able to live longer Aurora . It wasn't your time to go yet." He told me . His voice was soft . Softer than I had ever heard." We're really fucked up huh ?" He asks with a joking tone . We both laugh a little while still crying ."yeah" I whisper super quietly.

" Stop " I tell him

" Stop what ?" He asks

"Stop thinking it was your fault . It was out of your control and you 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 to understand that.It was a medial Xavier there was nothing you could have done " I tell him I practically heard his I start to hear his soft sobs .

"It should have been me Aurora . She didn't deserve to die she had so much more time " he said sobbing. I quickly pull him in for another gig and hold him tightly to me

" It should have been me" he whispers again. I hold his chin up so he is face to face with me " it wasn't your time " I say quoting his exact words.

-Third person-
They both drifted off to sleep . Feeling like the world was taken off there shoulders.