Chap.31"i could ask you the same thing"

My cheeks flush in embarrassment.

"W-what, " I ask.

"Your legs. They're shaking " Carson says and my mom's eyes widen a little.

Well fuck, just kill me now then.

"U-Um I wore too tight of pants a-and now t-they Um oh fuck it yall know what happened, " I say giving up on my excuse.

I look over and see Xavier laughing his ass off. He is fucking wheezing.

"I'll glad my embarrassment is funny to you, jack ass " I mutter the last part.

"Y-you two um did t-that," my mother says putting her fingers together.

I and Xavier both stayed silent.

"Oh my, " my mother says. Carson is just sitting there in a form of laughter.

It was quiet for a good minute.

"You used protection right ?" My mom says rubbing her head.

I sigh in embarrassment again.

"Yes, mom we did," I say looking down.

"Well I think this is my cue to um leave, " my mother says getting up from her booth

"Bye sweet pees. Don't get pregnant " my mom mutters the last part.

"Later ma," Carson says.

Dear god.

"So you got railed? Was it good?" Carson asked.

"Oh my fucking god we are leaving," I tell Xavier and he agrees to get up from the booth.

"I'll find out sooner or later," Carson says waving bye.

"I want to die in a hole," I say to Xavier and he chuckles at my exaggeration.

"Come here, " Xavier says opening his arms. I walk into them and rest on his head

"You still sore ?"

"A little, " I say.

"Don't you even say it " I warn practically reading his mind?

"We need to start to find our parents," I tell him and he sighs

"I know, I just really don't want to, " he tells me.

"You have to try baby, " I say and move some hair out of his face.

"I know"

"Come on let's go do this okay, all we need to do is get this flash drive in the computer and we can find them okay my love," I say and he nods

We get into the car and drive to my site we're all of my location trackers are.

About 30 minutes later we are there and hop out of the car going inside.

"Alright, this should lead us directly there, " I tell him and hold up the flash drive. 

I take a deep breath and put it in the slot.

The screen shows all of their locations over the last 24 hours

I look up the last destination

"Holy shit," I say

"There only ten miles away," he says shocked.

"Let's go find them then," I say and grab my keys but he stops me by my wrist.

"I don't want to, " he says and I sigh lightly.

"Come," I tell him opening my arms he sadly comes into them wrapping his arms around my waist.