Chap.51"We're taking the jet"

"Um well . Funny story" I stutter

"We bumped into eachother" aurora says saving my ass

"Mhm so what really happened?" She questions

"Uhhh" I freeze

"Imma bout to head out" aurora says pointing to the door and blowing her cheeks out and it just makes Diana laugh.

"You were seriously about to ditch me" I say looking out her offended.

"Every man for themselves"

"I see how it is" I say making her giggle.

I love her giggle.

"Alright here's your check whenever your ready" he says with a smile.

I take out my wallet and I see aurora frown a bit. I don't get why she hates when I pay for her

"Thank you" she grumbles sadly and lays her head on my arm. I kiss her head.

"Your welcome love" I whisper.

"Yall ready?" Carson asks and we all nod and get out of the booth driving back home.

-&-
Well I am currently under a sleeping aurora and a talkative Carson non stop blading about god knows what and soft snores in my ear.

"Dude you've been talking for an hour is your throat not sore yet?"

"Shut up im still talking"

I roll my eyes and focus on aurora. I move a strand of hair out of her face and kiss her forehead.

"We should go back home today"Carson randomly stops his story and says

"He misses rose" aurora says apparently now awake

"I DO NO-" he cut himself off mid sentence.

"He totally does" her soft voice whispers Into my ear.

"We should start heading back anyways" she says and sits up a bit.

"Mama bear should come too!" Carson says happily.

"Who the hell is mama bear ?"

"Diana dude keep up"

I cannot with him.

"Why not it'll be nice to have someone else there" she looks up at me smiling a bit tiredly.

"Alright then" I say and Carson stands up yelling.

"MAMA BEAR!"

"Come on sweet girl shower?" I question and she nods happily.

I pick her up and start the shower.

I think I carry her more than she walks. I'm not complaining.

I wait for it to get warm and pull off her clothes gently then mine.

We walk into the shower and props herself on my chest so she's leaning on me. I smile and pull her in closer and kiss the top of her head.

After a little while I take a lufa and Poor some soap on it and rub it all across her body while giving her soft kisses on her head.

Once I'm done she turns and grabs the other lufa and rubs it all across my body in circular most kind while kissing my chest.

I take the shower head off and push her head back and point it right above her hair line soaking her hair.

-&-
We're out of the shower and I pull a towel on then putting one on her .

I put her hair in sections and braid it down then she changed into cotton charts and a cropped top.

"You ready my love?" I question and she nods going on her tippie toes and giving me a kiss

"Enough PDA come on we're leaving" I give Carson a glare and take Auroras bag and mine then grab my keys heading for the door until Mrs.D stops me.

"We're are yall going?" She questions.

"We're leaving now aren't we" aurora question

"Oh honey no we're taking the jet"