Chap.44"Your being positive?"

"Hello Carson" . I know that voice.

"What the hell do you want?" I say to my mother

"Am I not allowed to check up on my dear son?" This fake bitch.

"You should have done that 17 years ago you sick fuck"

"Carson plea-"

"No no i get it you weren't done with your college years getting laid blacked out drunk stripping on a table . But you just couldn't keep your legs closed and had me then left me on the side of the fucking road. " it isn't really a soft subject for me but it's not one that I like to talk about . I mean I don't just go around saying my mom never wanted me.

"I know Carson I just wasn't ready"

"You act as if you couldn't have given me up for adoption or atleast leave me somewhere I wouldn't get fucking ran over . You are disgusting and the only reason you want me now is because I can give you money that you don't have" yeah I have a family now but still what if I never met them . What would I do then.

"That is NOT true"

"Really? Then tell me why you suddenly want me back ?hm?" I ask

"I- I just-" she stutters to find the words.

"That's what I thought " I say and hang up

I hear someone come downstairs and see aurora with a concerned look on her face .

"Everything alright?" She questions.

"Yeah" I say

"Your a shit liar Carson" she says making me chuckle.

"What's up . You know you can talk to me right" she asks .

"My mom just decides to pop into my life whenever it's convenient for her." I say forgetting she doesn't really know my story yet. I haven't really told anyone not even Xavier . He knows a bit but not all of it.

"My mom abandoned me when I was little and left me on the side of the road. My current parents were the ones who saved me. They took me in and paid for everything my medical bills , school activities all of it. Now my mom wants to come back into my life because I have money that she doesn't have." I explain .

It feels good to get this off my chest.

"You don't have to look at it from that side. You have a family that loves you and cares for you. That's what you need. You don't deserve to be used" she says

"Are you feeling okay ?" I ask her.

"I mean I guess why?" She questions.

"Your being positive. It's freakin me out" I say in confusion.

"Shut up im always positive"

"You once said that you should give up on life and work at a gas station because you were sure you were gonna fail a history test" I say in a duh tone.

"In my defense....." she starts

"Go on" I assure.

"I don't need to explain myself! We are talking about you here" She huffs and I laugh

"Alright alright thank you" I say once I'm done laughing

We hear Xavier come downstairs and he waltz over to aurora and lays ontop of her causing both of us to chuckle a bit.

-Auroras POV-

It was sad hearing Carson's story. But it's great that he has a family who cares for him like there supposed to.

Even though he practically lives in my house . He's moved half of his closet into a spare bedroom and decorated it to where he likes it . He even made himself a key while I was sleeping

"I want to watch. A movie" he decides.

"Ummmm the notebook!" He decides

"You are such a girl"

"NO IM NOT!"

"I've heard you crying to this movie at least ten times"

" ITS NOT MY FAULT. ALL HE WANTED WAS HIS WIFE BACK! " he defends causing me to laugh.

Xavier snuggles in me more.

"Cutie" I say kissing his cheek

Suddenly I'm flipped over so Xavier is on his side and I'm ontop of him.

"Well hello there" I say with our face inches apart.

Carson acts like no one is here.

He leans in and kisses me . In the middle of our kiss we hear the door bang

No.

"FUCK OFF" We all yell