Chap.24"It will be alright"

I'm not sure how we're going to pull this off without getting hurt but here we are .

I'm currently sitting across from Xavier . With my witch of a mother beside me. And his cheap excuse of a man father by his .

"Yes , we want to help you stay together" Xavier says.

I hate this . Utterly hate this . I hate that I'm sitting next to my mother . I hate that I have to pretend I hate the love of my life . I hate that It's taking so much for me to just be happy .

"What was the change in heart" his father says with suspicion. I look at Xavier and my heart breaks knowing that I have to say we aren't meant for each other . Then that we hate each-other

"We just realized that we weren't meant for each other . We hate each-other."

I know It seems like I'm being dramatic but
To sit infront of the man that you love and say that you hate him sends a pang through my chest . I feel suffocated . I can't breath. Why can't I breath ? Oh god .

I feel something being thrown on my lap . I look down and see Xaviers ring . I love messing with his rings it's calming . He must have taken a noticing to it . I look up at him and smile with my eyes hoping he'll get it .

He smiled a little and went on like nothing happened.

I love him so much .

"We want you to to be happy so we will help you stay together " Xavier tells them . I can see the disgust in his eyes saying this .

-Xaviers POV-

"We just realized that we weren't meant for eachother . We hate eachother ." Aurora says. I know how badly she hates saying that . I hate having to make her do it . She just wants to be happy and the one person she thought would never keep her from that is here keeping her from that . And now she has to look her in the eye and pretend like nothings wrong . My heart aches for her .

I see tears start to well up in her eyes .

My poor baby .

I hate it when she gets like this . She looks like she's in a super tight space and can hardly breath . My heart breaks just looking at her . Normally I would hold her extra close until she's calm and tell her everything going to be okay .  I can't do that right now and it makes me so fucking angry that i can't just tell her it's going to be okay .

I wrack my brain trying to think of a way to calm her down before a tear drops from her eye and I immediately think of my rings . Whenever we're in the car or in class she will play with my rings . It always seems as if it calms her down and gives her something to focus on . 

I take the Ring off my finger and toss it into her lap . She looks down into her lap and I see a wave a relief flow through her . She discreetly put it on and starts to mess around with it on her finger.

She looks up at me and gives me a smile with her eyes . I give her an encouraging smile and look back to our disgusting parents.

God damn it this is impossible .

"Well I suppose it would be easier on us if we had you too on our side " her mother says . Aurora has a disgusted look on her face but she quickly masks it .

"Thank you mot-momma" aurora corrects herself .

We both walk out going out separate ways without saying a word . I look back to see her head is down as she walks and she is still playing with that ring .

-Mariah(Auroras mother) POV-

I hate getting In between my daughters love .

This whole thing makes my heart break . I see the hatred in my daughters eyes when she looks at me and it breaks my heart .

If only I could tell her what's really going on . I needed to kill Salvatore (Xaviers dad) but I couldn't do that if my daughter was going trying to kill him as well . She would get herself killed . So to make sure that never happens I had to get on his good side .

He can't keep it in his pants . Pathetic .

All of those videos are fakes . I made them with my own technology . Yes he is still alive . I don't know where exactly he is and neither do I know where xaviers mother is . But I made sure that they are safe . I explained everything to them and they understood .

I miss my husband so much . I want him back and It hurts that I can't be in his arms again yet .

My daughter is very smart . I never would've excepted them to go this far. To make it seem like they hate eachother. It was clear that they didn't I know what there plan is so I want to switch out the videos for the real ones. I trust that they can find my husband. They have gone so far and connected so many dots . Salvatore is to blind to see it but they still have that spark when they look at each other . Her little blush when he looks at her .

I wanted to let my daughter know that it was all going to be okay when I saw tears in my beautiful girls eyes . I saw Xavier throw something to her and she immediately calmed down .

I silently thanked Xavier that he takes care of my baby. He knows her very very well .he understands her more than anything and vise versa .

He is very observant of her . He can read her like a book . It's honestly impressive . They look at eachother the way me and my husband look at each other. My daughter never believed in love once she thought her father died . She took a bullet for him . Literally . My plan was to shoot him in the arm to were he would only have a cast on. Never would I expect her to risk her own life in a heart beat for anyone .

The look in his eyes when he thought she was going to die made me feel so terrible .when he went to call 911 Salvatore gave me a look to stop him . I was praying that Xavier would stop me and he did .

I had them on there knees .vulnerable. She was so hurt . I wanted to cry when Xavier told her to look at him . She looked relived . Thank the lord that they have each other .

I cannot wait for this to be over . I want my husband back . I want my family back .

I hate having to pretend like I'm some gold digger . I can tell that it hurts my daughter. But I know that she has Xavier and he takes such good care of my baby . And she takes care of him .

Carson is amazing . He is very protective of aurora . He had his eyes trained in my gun the entire time . His stance was ready to take action at any time . He thinks of her like a sister . I can see it . It amazes me how much the so called 'heartless' boys cared for her .

I cannot wait for this to be over .

-Xaviers POV-

I send a note to aurora telling her to meet me where I found that had no cameras . She took about 20 minutes and when she came she sprinted to me . I opened my arms wide open for her and I hear soft cries.

"I love you , I love you , I love you" she says into my neck .

" I love you so much baby . I'm so sorry " I tell her . I feel like shit making her go through this .

"It's all going to be okay ." I assure her .And she nods in agreement .

"Look at me" I say and she removed herself from my neck and looked up at me .

"It will be alright. I know this hurts sweet girl . But I promise it's going to be okay alright . I know you love me . I love you I hate saying I don't " I tell her and she immediately kisses me . I kiss her back with just as much force . My beautiful sweet girl.

"It's all going to be okay" I whisper to her again rubbing her back .

An hour later and we decide to go back to our bedrooms . She fucking hates this and I do to . I can't even sleep without her . How is this gonna work .

I already want my baby back in my arms again and it hasn't even been a day .

——————————————————————

HEY NEXT CHAPTER POSTED !!!!!

OOP WHAT DID YALL THINK OF IT ?