Chap.45"Do yall not have a life?"

I wake up ontop of Xavier with Carson's big ass head on my damn back snoring.

I internally groan knowing it will be hard to get up.

I slowly move off of Carson and Xavier. I lay Carson head on Xaviers stomach and silently laugh.

I go to the kitchen and make some coffee for all of us the decide to make some Nutella crepes.

Crepes are Xaviers favorite.

I'm surprised they haven't woken up yet I've already finished breakfast.

"Aurora?" A raspy morning voice says.

Spoke to soon.

"In the kitchen love" I say.

Two arms wrap around me and kisses come to my cheek.

"Goodmorning beautiful" Xavier says in a soft spoken tone.

"Good morning baby. I made breakfast!" I say happily.

"Thank you princess" he says in a thankful tone.

"Here you go" I say with a pleased tone handing him his coffee and plate.

"Mwah" he exaggerates the kiss and I giggle a bit.

We end up going to the rooftop to eat watching the pretty view.

I kiss his shoulder that I'm laying on and mumble an 'I love you' in his shoulder.

"I love you more princess" he whispers

" I'm exhausted" I lay on his shoulder.

"I know baby just a little longer" he whispers. Knowing I didn't mean exhausted as in tired.

I slowly move into his lap and rest my head on his shoulder like I always do.

"Pretty girl" he whispers rubbing my head.

"We should go somewhere" k say out of the blue.

"Like where love?"

"I don't know. Somewhere far just get away." I mumble.

"WHERE WE GOING HOE?" Carson yells.

How the- never mind.

"Lord help me" Xavier says looking up.

"Were we going ?" Carson asks again.

"Not with you" Xavier says. He loves him he really does he's just. Just. I don't even fucking know he has issues.

"Not that it was any of your business but I was asking Aurora not your grumpy ass" you nearly growls.

"I'm not sure." I shrug.

"We should go to New York" I love New York. I can't really say specifically what but I love it.

"That would be fun"

"Xavier?"

"I'm down"

"Damn we just planned a whole ass trip. I love it."he rolls his eyes and flicks his hand up while popping his ass out.

"Jesus" me and Xavier mutter.

"Would you like to go?" I question Xavier.

"Of course"

"We should go to the mall today" I say realizing we have nothing to do today for like the fourth day in a row.

"All right love why not" he says.

After about 30 minutes we decide to get ready.

We both go into the shower together I wash his hair giving him a head rub and kisses.

We stay in the shower for atleast an hour then decide it's time to get out.

We both get dressed and he has a fit because my pants are to short.

After 15 minutes he stops his tantrum and we head to the mall with Carson In the back.

Once we get there we hop out of the car and we first go to a coffee shop and get more coffee then head to forever 21.

I pitch a fit because he didn't let me pay for my clothes but it's alright because I bought him some clothes without him knowing.

We are all just walking around at this point and we end up getting dragged outside with two men that have guns in there hands

"Jesus fucking Christ do y'all not have a life?"
——————————————————————

YALL IM TIRED AND NEED SLEEP SO IF I MADE A SPELLING ERROR OR SOMETHING PLS TELL ME