Chap.16"Hello darling"

-Xaviers POV-

I slowly open my eyes starting to wake up. I look down to see Aurora isn't there.I go to the bathroom to see if she's there and she isn't. I go to the kitchen and she's not there either.

"AURORA"

No response

"AURORA WHERE ARE YOU" I'm starting to get worried when I'm getting no responses . I check my phone to see if she texted me and she didn't . I go back downstairs too fine a note on the door.

𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩.
                        𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 , 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦.

Oh my god .He took her .

-3 HOURS BEFORE-
-Auroras POV-
I groggily wake up and check the time
4:45 am.
Great .

I Go downstairs to find some melatonin to put me to sleep.I fill up a glass of cold water and down two pills.I hear footsteps coming closer so I assume it's Xavier .

"𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨" A deep husky voice says .

That is definitely 𝘯𝘰𝘵 Xavier . I turn around and to see 𝘩𝘪𝘮.How did he get in here ? There are cameras and alarms everywhere . It's impossible . At least I thought it was . "

"I must say I'm quite impressed . You took out two of my best men without a scratch." He says while walking towards me .

"What the hell do you want ". I say in a harsh tone .

"Well it's clear you make my son happy and we can't have that now can we "

"Your psychotic" I tell him .

"Oh careful what you say darling ." He tells me . All of a sudden two men put black cloth over my head covering my eyes they take my hands and pit them behind my back then tie my hands and feet . I tried fighting until it all went black .

-PRESENT TIME-
Oh my god .

He took her . He's going to kill her . Because of me . It's my fault .

I walk over to Ms.Reeds room and knock on the door rapidly .

"Yes sweetie come in " she says .

"They took her" I say .

"WHAT!" She yells

"I don't know I woke up and she was gonna . It was my father . He left a note !" I tell her quickly so we can get to finding her .

"What does he mean karmas a bitch " she asks.

" he thinks that I killed my mother . She had cancer and he says that if I wasn't born she would be alive ."

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry . I never thought he would-." She cuts herself off .

"He's not gonna kill her " she says

"What do you mean ! He took her he said karmas a bitch he's trying to get back at her"

"No he wants her to vanish . He wants her to disappear. He is going to make her leave he doesn't want you seeing her again . But he wants you to know she's still out there . He wants you to feel hopeless . I know your father well . He loves seeing people in pain . His wife was the only thing that made him sane but she's gone ." She says

"How do you know my father so well " I ask

"Me and your father were enemies in highschool we hated eachother . Still do . I know everything . His weaknesses and his strengths . Which is he can't kill me . He's to predictable . For me at least "

"My daughter is smart she will find a way out of this . This isn't her first go . But there's is one thing I'm really worried about."

——————————————————————

-Auroras POV-

I groan as I'm starting to wake up . Why is it so dark . What happened . Where am I . Why can't I see anything .

"Hello again darling . Glad to see your awake" he says . Well that explains it .

"What do the hell do you want " I say with tone .

"Watch it darling . Don't get to bold with me." He says chuckling .

"You sick bastard" I mutter hoping he heard me .

"So let's cut to the chase . I'm not gonna kill you . BUT . I'm gonna do the next best thing" he says .

"Screw you . I'm not doing anything for you ." I tell him right away .

"You will when it comes to my son " he says with a laugh .

"Your crazier than I thought " I say with a humorless laugh .

"I know darling . Now . Here's what you're gonna do . Your going to disappear. Your going to pack a bag and leave town and your never to come back . Your going to never come in contact with my son again ."He says

"And why in the hell would I do that . I dont take orders from a man and I certainly don't take orders from 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ." I say in a sharp tone.

"Oh but darling you don't have a choice . Either you do exactly as I say or you can say goodbye to my son" he says .

"You wouldn't dare " I say

"You want to find out darling ?"

There's no way out of this .

——————————————————————

OOP WHAT DO YALL THINK .

DO YOU THINK SHES GONNA DO IT ?