Chap.43"Hello carson"

Suddenly the door bursts open.

We can't get piece and quiet if our life depended on it.

In come Aiden and chase. With two men who I've never seen all bloody and bruised.

"These two are the ones who did that to aurora" chase says with pure anger.

"Seriously?" I question. How did they even find them. I'm not complaining though. I know Aurora would not want to see them. She's strong I know that but she was tortured for a week with no break in between and has the marks to prove it.

She's very kind with my marks from my father . Like the one on my stomach from a bottle and on my shoulder from a belt She randomly goes by one by one and give them soft gentle kisses that make my stomach flutter.

"Yep they even admitted to it." Aiden say . Both of there hands are gripping into the mans hair looking like it's about to rip off of his scalp while both of them are on there knees.

"This one did the most damage. He said himself" chase says.

I slowly place Aurora on the couch making sure not to wake her. I walk over to the first on slowly and knee him hard in the face making sure it bleeds. I grab his collar and throw his head into the wall taking his arm and snapping it easily .

He screams.

"Shut the hell up before I change my mind and kill you myself" hints in myself. He's obviously not going to have such luxury of fucking living.

He immediately shuts up.

As I go to the other guy I hear a soft gasp. I turn and see aurora , awake. She's at the corner of the couch as far as possible and fear crosses her face but she covers it up.

Carson is still asleep so I wake hip up by slapping his face . He jerks awake.

"Handle them aiden and chase will explain" I say pointing to the two on the floor .

I walk back over to aurora and lift her up. She makes sure she doesn't make eye contact with them and clings onto me.

I don't think I've ever seen her like this. Genuinely afraid of someone.I'm not necessarily surprised though I don't think she even told me half of what happened in there.

I bring her to the room and sit on the bed with her on me.

She panting a bit and shaking . On the verge of a panic attack .

"Eyes on me" I grasp her chin.

"Blow" I tell her and she takes a deep breath in before blowing out air until it becomes steady .

"There we go" I whisper softly .

"Come here love" I say and she throws her arms around me tightly .

"I've got you baby I won't let them hurt you anymore I promise my love." I whisper.

"Shh shh sh it's alright your okay I've got you " I whisper as she starts to sob.

"It's okay my love they won't hurt you. Never again" it crushes me that she had to go through that and I was so fucking oblivious of it.

I comfort her until she's calm again . She takes her head off my shoulder and I'm met with her red puffy eyes red nose and tear stained cheeks.

"I'm sorry"she whispers .

"Don't start that aurora you have nothing to be sorry for" i tell her sternly .

"Can i play with your hair please ?" She asks cutely .

How the hell am I going to say no to this.

"Sure princess" I smile .

I lay on her stomach and she brings her hands down on my head and play around with my hair .

-Carson's POV-

There dead.

That was amazing.

I definitely killed them as slowly and painfully as possible.

I walk in to aurora and Xaviers room to tell them that there dead but when I walk in I see chase on Auroras stomach while she's messing with his hair with one hand and in the other Xavier is holding her hand rubbing his thumb on it.

She looks like she's been crying.

Poor thing.

I walk out of the room quietly making sure not to startle them.

I sit on the couch and go through my pantry.
Im in Auroras house but it's my house to do it's fine .

After sleeping for 3 hours I get woken up by a ring from my phone. I answer it still half asleep and her

"Hello Carson" I know that voice.

Damnit.

——————————————————————

Hey YALL sorry this part is boring

My dog has been in the hospital for the last few days. He's had a serious surgery and he's in a lot of pain .

So sorry these aren't very drama related😕