Chapter.27"Your my baby"

I wake up to a knock at my door.

"Xavier Xavier you have to get up " I shake him awake

"Hm" he says a little to loudly

"Shhhh" I say and he opens his eyes . He hears the knock and goes to hide .

I walk over to the door and take a deep breath before opening . I look to see who it is and it's just my mother .

"Oh you can come out . " I tell him and close the door once she's in .

"Hello darling " she says

"Hey" I tell her .

I know I'm being rude right now but I can't help but feel like there's something else she's hiding . I mean there's been so many turns I don't know what to believe I can hardly trust anyone .

I go and sit once the couch and Xavier comes over to me and lays right beside me . I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat thats calming my racing one .

"I just wanted to let you guys know that you can go home today . I have everything you need in these flash drives . You will have to leave through the window and make sure no guard sees you ." She says and hands me the flash drives .

My eyes widen in excitement I finally get to go back home .

"Well I'll be on my way . " she says .

I feel bad for her . She's here and has to face that douche everyday to bring all of us home safetly .

I'm having a mental battle with myself .

I sigh loudly and go towards my mom . I grab her wrist and bring her into a hug .

This isn't the easiest thing in the world for me to do so I'm trying my best here .

"I'm sorry " I whisper to her

We pull away and she gives me a kiss on my cheek before heading to the door.

I go over to where Xavier is sitting and sigh he opens his arms for me and I lay ontop of him .

"You did good my love " he tells me and kisses my head .

"Can we get out of here please" I ask him .

"Of course we can baby " he says and we both get up . Put all of our stuff in a little book bag and open the window.

We both jump out and immediately see a guard .

I point towards the gate that we can hop over to get out of here and we both start running to it .

We finally make it to the gate and easily hop over .

"Come on baby I think the driver is here" he says looking at his phone tracking the driver .

We both walk about half a block to where the car is parked we both hop in and tell our driver to go .

I hold on to his hand like my life depended on it . I didn't really know what was wrong. I really didn't. I mean everything with my mom was fine my dad is alive . We got out of there .

I didn't realize that my breathing was increasing . Tears started coming down my face and I put my hand to my chest .

"Hey hey hey " Xavier said and brought me to his chest .

I sobbed into his shoulder while he rubbed soothing circles on my back .

"Whats wrong baby talk to me " he says in a calm soft tone .

"I-I don't know " I tell him and sobbed harder . I was frustrated I didn't know what was wrong and it was infuriating.

"Okay okay shhh it's okay I've got you . " he said softly

"Xavier" I said in a sobbing whimper . As I cried some more .

"I know baby I know it's alright " he said and kissed my temple letting me cry .

My sobs turned to coughs since I was crying so hard .

It felt like I was having a panic attack

Was I having a panic attack ?

"Okay alright Can you tell me three things you can .... feel ?" He asks me in a calm tone .

"Y-you s-shirt . U-um my my hair and y-your r-ring ." I say sobbing

"Look at that you did so good . Now can you tell me three things you can smell.?" He asks me .

"Y-your c-cologne my perfume a-and your hair ." I say starting to calm down .

"Good job baby now focus on one object for me okay" he says .

"Your your voice " I say and feel my heart rate go down .

He start to whisper sweet nothings into my ear making sure that he doesn't stop talking .

"There we go baby " he says once I've calmed down .

"Can you tell me what was wrong baby . What happened ?" He asked and moved me so I was in between his legs with my back to his chest and legs across the back seat .

I start to think of what was wrong to lead to that .

"It was all just a lot . It felt like everything that happened just hit me" I say . He rubs circles on my stomach and I lean back into him feeling tired from all of that .

"I know baby , this is a lot to take in . " he says in a whisper .

"Thank you" I say referring to me just embarrassing myself crying like a baby.

"You stop that right now " he says and I sigh leaning more into him if possible.

"You're my baby I'll always be here for you" he says and kisses my head.

"I love you " I say falling into a slumber and the last words I hear are

"I love you more beautiful " before falling asleep .

——————————————————————

HIP HIP HOORAY

HOW DID YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER ?

OH AND HOW WAS YALLS EASTER DID YOU ALL HAVE FUN?