Chap.32"your a terrible person"

We all go and sit down back on the couch. I feel like shit that I'm acting like this but I literally can't help it.

"So um. Is everything okay at home ?" My father asks me.

"Everything's fine," I say. I feel very tense and Xavier caught on quickly. He took my hand and put it in his lap then slowly slid off his ring and put it on my finger.

I smiled up at him and he brought my head on his chest and rubs my hair.

I'm going to fall the fuck asleep right here.

I fall asleep everywhere.

"So boyfriend huh?" My dad says pointing to Xavier

I give him a look saying 'no he's been kissing because we're fucking friends. What do you think'

"I'll take it as a yes," my father says.

"How did you two meet," his mom says. She seems sweet but I'm not sure, there's something weird going on.

"We bumped into each other in the school hall, " he says blankly. I mean that is what happened. Just minus the sexual tension.

"Mmm, " his mom says. Weird, I think but brush it off.I look at my dad and immediately tense. I've never been so angry before.

"Calm down sweet girl it's alright I got you," Xavier says whispering in my ear. I feel my body soothe back down and lean into him more. He kisses my temple and looks back up at our 'parents'

"Does your mother know about this? " my father says.

"Yes," I say.

"And she's fine with it, " my dad says in a judgy tone. I have zero patience for anyone's shit right now.

"Yes. Yes, she is, and not that it's any of your concern but I'm happy in the relationship I'm in. You don't get a judgment or a say in any of it. And lose the tone." I say simply getting up out of my seat a tiny bit.

I feel myself being pulled back down into my seat. Xavier puts my head in his neck so I don't make eye contact with anyone. Probably knowing I'll say some more.

"It's alright princess calm down, " he said rubbing my head. I let out a big sigh.

"I'm gonna kill him before we hit twenty minutes " I whisper in his ear and he chuckles a little.

"I'm sure you will princess ". He says kissing my temple again.

"I'm sorry " I whisper not Caring that our parents are probably staring at us in shock.

"For what baby," he asks confused.

"I was supposed to be strong here and I let my anger get the best of me, " I say ashamed of myself.

"You don't have to be so tuff all the time baby. Not with me " he says as he brings his hand towards my cheek gently caressing it.

I'm sigh and nod. My father is probably in complete shock right now. I mean before my dad 'died' i was still fairly closed off. I honestly don't care who's watching right now. I needed him to talk me back into this.

"Alright just a little longer sweetheart then we can go home and I'll give you all the cuddles in the world" he whispers and rapidly kisses my cheek. I giggle a little. I take my head out from his neck and look at our parents. Both of them are in shock. They're looking at us like we have five heads. Any of y'all ever heard that staring is rude.

"I- I'm sorry," my father says.

"I bet you are," I say crossing my arms.

"Baby just a little nicer okay. You're doing good. " Xavier whispers rubbing my arm. When the fuck did we swap places I thought I was the one that was gonna need to tell him that.

"I thought I told you it's not good to be in a relationship, " his mother says.

"Who the fuck do you think you are. You have no fucking idea the shit I went through. I thought you were fucking dead. I thought it was my fucking fault. AND YOU FUCKING KNEW THAT. YOU KNEW DAD WAS ABUSIVE AND YOU LEFT. NOW THE ONE PERSON THAT HASNT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Your no fucking mother " Xavier says to his mom. I can't believe she said that. She seemed sweet I guess. I didn't think Xavier would lash out like that.

I pull him back a bit and he eagerly grasps my hand tightly. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before looking at me. 'It's alright baby' I mouth to him.

"Well, I see that you two are close ." My father says looking. I have had it.

"Okay, you little shit you don't have a say in anything in my fucking life. You weren't even here for half of it. Go fuck yourself I couldn't give to shits about your opinion but so help me god if you say one more little backhanded half-ass comment about my relationship that you know nothing about ill rip your tiny ass to shreds and we both know I could do it " I say now right in front of his face and hand around his throat. for some reason, I think I forgot he was my dad. I just saw red. I feel someone grasp my arm.

"Come on baby let him go. "Xavier says softly making me melt into his touch

I slowly let go of him and give him a harsh glare.

"You are a terrible person," I say to his men push him to the ground.

"Can we go now pleased?" I ask Xavier.

"Yes, princess ." He says back before glaring at our parents harshly and leads me out of the door .