Chap.57" Until we meet again"

-XAVIER'S POV-
I hear faint voices as I start to wake up.
"what are we going to do with them?" I hear someone question.
"kill the boy keep her alive" I hear a deeper voice say. I let out a breath of relief and groan a little as I start to fully wake up.

"oh, goodie your awake" I hear the deep voice say. I open my eyes and am greeted by two men that have evil grins on their faces. "Time to wake up your bitch" the first man says and my eyes widen.

they throw a kick at her face and she jerks awake holding her face "DONT FUC-" I start to say and get up but am stopped with chains around my arms not letting me get to the aurora.

"that won't work," they both say with a chuckle.

"what the hell do you want?" aurora asks sharply. one of the men springs up and punches her directly in the face. She groans loudly.

"don't speak to me that way get on your knees bitch" he says pulling out a knife

"me? get on my knees? for a man? what type of drugs are you on" she asks with a laugh.

" on your knees or I kill you" he states. dear god.

"kill me," she says simply. no, that can't happen. that won't happen. how would I live if she dies?

" ill do you one better," he says and walks over to the man taking out a large size knife. he sharpens the knife slowly and dramatically. I look over to aurora and she looks up at me. she has a large-sized bruise on her cheek. I look directly into her eyes. she looks scared. genuinely scared. I give her a confused look. shes never like this

'i love you she mouths. I'm about to respond until the man comes right up to me.

"This should do it" he states and digs the sharpened knife into my side making me scream in pain

"NO NO STOP PLEASE" aurora screams. he doesn't stop and digs the knife deeper.

"ILL DO IT ILL DO IT STOP PLEASE" she screams almost in pain he tries to take the knife out until he stops by a yell. no. please no. I try and say to her but nothing comes out

"NO DONT TAKE IT OUT PLEASE PLEASE" she begs. begs. he turns around with a smirk on his face. he walks over to her and grabs her by the throat and pushes her against the wall. I try to get out of the chains but there too strong. I feel a tear drip down from my face, she looks so vulnerable. no emotion in her face I can see her looking at me through the side of her eye seeing if I'm okay. I won't be able to forget the look on her face, it looks like she's given up.

"on.your.knees" he states slowly gripping her neck until his knuckles turn white and she's grasping her breath.

"Please stop it" I try to scream but I'm too weak to even move.

he realises her from his grip and she falls to the floor gasping for breath. he knees her in the stomach and she gasps clutching her stomach.

"stop" im barely able to utter. he looks back over to me and starts to walk over until aurora stops him.

"wait, wait. I'm the one you want" he stops in his tracks and she looks up at him vulnerable and afraid.