Chap.40"I'll never love again"

"Good lord" I sigh.

"Come" Xavier says and I immediately jump into his arms and wrap around his waist.

"Is it acting up again?" He asks and I nod.

"Alright. How about this you sit in the back with me and sleep in the car on our way there it's at-least an hour away" he speaks softly to me.

"Okay" I whisper softly and he walks out of the bathroom holding me in front of him.

-Xaviers POV-
I carry her outside to the guys. This girl fell asleep on the way downstairs.I don't understand how she does this.

"Goodness shes sleeping again." Aiden says.

"That arrhythmia shit is acting up again,making her tired" I explain to him.

"And clingy" Aiden says.

"She's not clingy dumbass" Carson sighs and continues "She's affectionate. Don't be salty cause your not gettin any" Carson chuckles.

"Bitch your single too the fuck?" Aiden says.

"We aren't talking about me" Carson says and I chuckle.

I feel Aurora shuffle a little ontop of me and feel her tense. I kiss her cute little lips and she immediately calms and I lay her back onto my shoulder.

"We should get going we don't have all day" chase says and I agree. We head to the car and Aiden decides to drive but he cant drive for shit but I have aurora so I can't drive.

"M-mmm where are we?" I hear aurora ask.

"Were in the car sweet girl go back to sleep I've got you" I whisper to her and she's practically halfway asleep already.

"Talk more please" she asks me and I chuckle a little and whisper sweet little nothings in her ear.

"Whipped" Carson says and I ignore him continuing to whisper in her ear putting her back to sleep.

——————————————————————

-1 hour later-

We make it to my fathers house. All we need to do is Knock him out and take him to the assassins. Hopefully.

"Princess wake up"

Thankfully she wakes up quickly.

"Hm?"

"Where here princess" I tell her and she looks up at me. I fix her hair a bit and she kisses my lips. I kiss her back.

"Come on baby" I says and she gets off my lap and heads to the door where everyone already got out of and I follow.

"Goodmorning feisty" Carson says .

"Morning" she says even though it's not morning.

I pull her protectively to my side and take off my ring and give it to her.

"Let's do this shit" Carson says and we start walking with our guns in hand slouching down.

I motion for Carson to bust the door down and he kicks his foot on the door hard making it come crashing down.

We see to guards and shoot them in the neck and walking off. We get to my fathers office which Is where he probably is.

Aiden whispers "3..2..1 go!" Carson busts down another door and we all go inside shooting everyone except my father we need him alive.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" My father yells.

Carson chase and Aiden charge at him and tackle him to the ground aiden punches his dick chase focuses on his face and Carson is just fucking his ass up. Aurora is going through his office looking up files.