Chapter.28"i feel personally attacked"

I open my eyes and look around to see I'm not in the car anymore . I'm in my own bed .

Finally.

The bathroom light is on so I'm assuming Xavier is in there .

I do that awesome morning stretch that nobody looks good doing .

I look and see that it's 7:00 PM . Wow I slept a very long time .

I really want Xaviers cuddles right about now .

"XAVIER !" I yell and he comes rushing out of the bathroom .

"What's wrong !" He asks worried .

"Nothing, I want cuddles though ." I tell him and stretch out my arms . He chuckles at me and picks me up .

"How did you sleep princess ?" He asks me . I lay my head on his shoulder and cling onto him .

"I slept good . You ?" I say back .

"I slept good too baby " he tells me .

"What do you want to do today ?" He asks me after a moment of silence .

"We should really start looking for our parents " I tell him.

"Baby you stress yourself doing so much at once . We know what we need to do it'll be there tomorrow okay " he says and speaks softly while rubbing my back .

I hate that he's right .

I sigh and nod my head on his shoulder in agreement .

"So now what would you like to do ?" He asks me

"Can we go get something to eat first ?" I ask him suddenly feeling hungry .

"ooo where we going to eat ?" A familiar voice hits my ears . I turn and see it's Carson . I'm not surprised .

"What the actual fuck " Xavier says . I just look at him with a bored look not even surprised .

"How do you just appear " Xavier asks .

"I'm everywhere " Carson says shrugging .

"Yeah cause that's not creepy ." I say and rest right back in Xaviers shoulder .

"Aww this is so cute y'all make me feel so single " Carson says  

"Well you wouldn't be if you man up and tell her how you feel " I tell him .

"Okay one , I feel personally attacked . And two she doesn't like me . "

"Your dumb " I tell him simply .

It's kinda hard to miss she blushed every time there in the same room as each other .

"Where do you want to eat baby ?" Xavier asks me .

"Mmmm oh oh! Can we go to that cute little coffee shop ?" I ask excitedly . He chuckles and that .

"Sure princess let's get dressed " he says sweetly.

"I'll wait downstairs " Carson says exiting the room .

I walk over to my dresser and pick out my outfit . I suddenly start to feel tired again and sit on my bed .

"You alright baby ?" Xavier asks me noticing .

"Mhm I just randomly got really tired "I explain to him . He walks over and sits me one his lap .

"Hm is it acting up again . You've been fine lately " he states talking about that arrhythmia bullshit .

"Mhm i think so " I say with a small pout on my lips . I lay my head on his and sigh .

"Do you want to go out baby or do you want to stay in if your not feeling well enough .

"No no I'm alright " I tell him

"You sure " he started firmly .

"Yes I'm sure I promise I'm fine" I assure him .

"Alright if you say so ." He states and picks me up sitting me on the counter .

He takes my top off and replaces it with the one I picked out . He took off my bottoms and put on the new ones .

"Okay princess " he says .

"Thank you baby " I tell him and kiss his soft lips .

"You ready ?" He asks me and I nod .

We head downstairs and see Carson already eating everything out of my pantry again .

"I'm not surprised" I mutter and hear Xavier sigh .

"Come on were ready to go ." Xavier says and leads me out the door .

We all get into the black Range Rover and drive to the coffee shop . I hop out of the car and walk into to the. Cute little shop .

My eyes go wide and my lips part slightly seeing a person I didn't want to see .

𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵.

——————————————————————

OOP OOP I LEFT YALL ON A CLIFFHANGER .