ENDING

Gwen was now in front of the villain she had been waiting for. Destroying all of the Horcruxes was a pain in the ass, but it comes down to this. She needed to defeat him. She needed to keep everyone safe, even if she had to sacrifice everything.

"It's great to see you again." The cold voice made her shiver. It would be a lie to say that she wasn't afraid. Afraid of dying in the hands of a monster. What's worse is to think that she might not be able to live another day to see the love of her life.

"Cut the shit Voldy."

A terrifying smirk plastered on his face. She knew that he was going to hit her with a spell. So, she did what she had to do. She collected every ounce of hatred and pain she got from the death of her family. To her, the dark lord's biggest mistake was to touch her family.

"Avada Kedavra!"

"Avada Kedavra!"

Green lights sprawled across the room. Evil laughs echoed to her ear. She knew something the villain didn't. A significant weakness of Tom Riddle. He was too prideful. Too ignorant to see that a mere girl can defeat him. Gwen knew what she had to do in order to kill him. She had to die. Letting go of her wand. Her body was instantaneously hit by the killing spell. She dropped to the ground and let the darkness overwhelmed her. The last thing she heard was that disgusting laugh.

It was dark and familiar. She needed Death. She needed him to give her all the power to defeat Voldemort.

"Death! I have come for your help!" she shouted.

"Hello Gwen." The voice came for behind her and she turned her body quickly.

"I figured it out. I figured what you meant by making a choice."

"Then have you made up your mind?"

"To win. To save the world. Whatever it takes. I need to defeat Voldemort right now."

"Are you willing to abandon everything?"

"I-" Not seeing James anymore is probably her greatest fear.

"You are running out of time."

"I do. I am willing to lose anything for this, even if I have to die." She couldn't let Voldemort wins. She couldn't bear the thought of losing James and the rest of the Marauders in the hand of the Tom Riddle.

"Very well. You are indeed my descendant. I will give you my power. I hope we can see each other again."

What does that suppose to mean? Before asking what she wanted to, she woke up. Laying on the ground as Voldemort was about to call upon his followers. Not realizing that the girl was still alive.

"I'm not dead yet."

Trying to hid the fact that he was shocked. He quickly raised his wand. "Amusing. You should follow me. I can guarantee you that we can rule the world."

"Not interested."

Once again the two dueled. Both of them casting the same incantation, the killing spell. Avada Kedavra. This time it seemed like Tom Riddle was overpowered by the new strength inside of Gwen.

"H-how?" Voldemort struggled to keep his attack.

"Goodbye Tom Riddle," she strengthened her magic and the spell hit right onto his chest. He instantly fell to the ground. It was interesting to Gwen as she saw his monstrous face and body turned back onto a humanely features. This must be how he used to look like before he made the Horcruxes.

Her body felt lighter. As if all the powers she gained from death were gone. She felt normal. Is this what he meant by saying that he hoped to see me again? she thought to herself. She lost every single power she gained ever since the first time she had her horcrux visions. She was back to herself. Back to being ordinary and she wasn't complaining whatsoever. The sound of rushing on the stairs could be heard, she thought it might be Voldemort's followers, turns out it was someone she wanted to see.