Bonus Chapter

Bonus Chapter! Hope you like it! Thank you for 2K readers. I will work harder. I love all of you. See you December 8th!!
___

JAMES POTTER IS PROFUSELY BEGGING FOR GWEN SELWYN'S FORGIVENESS AT THE MOMENT. As he found out the whole truth of her and Apollo Greengrass. How sad she was the whole month he was distant. How his actions completely affected her.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He pleaded.

"You ignored me for a month and for what? You even turned yourself into a drinking and smoking addict." Gwen Selwyn didn't really care about it anymore. They know about each other's feelings now and that's what matters. The incident that happened was a thing of the past to her. Misunderstandings. Lack of communications on both part. But, it's fun to tease James Potter sometimes.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't think you like me back that way and I misunderstood everything — a stupid reason I know but, I'm sorry. I'm an idiot. I should've told you my feelings earlier-" James rambled. "I also promise that I won't smoke anymore and drink only on a few occasions."

"Can you shut him up Gwen?!" A voice, obviously Sirius said. Gwen chuckled.

"Baby, forgive me yeah-" The girl pulled his tie and place her lips onto his. That definitely shut him up.

"You heard Paddy. Shut up." She smiled, "I already forgive you. Even though, you were a complete idiot."

"Maybe I should talk more often if it gets you to kiss me." James smirked.

"For Godric's sake. Can the both of you be a cute couple somewhere else?!" Sirius protested.

"What got your panty in a twist Padfoot?" The Potter boy asked.

"Solis Edwards. Didn't you see how she stepped up for half-breeds earlier in class Prongs?" He replied.

"She did? Wow. Then why are you mad right now?" Gwen asked.

"Because she's taken. I'm so mad that I didn't ask her out before Lockhart. I'm so mad at me."

"Oh Paddy." Gwen got up and sat next to Sirius. She gave him a pat in the head. "I can only suggest you stop being the womanizer that you are."

"Hey!" Sirius was about protest but Gwen is probably true. The girl intertwined her hand with James' and pulled him away leaving Sirius alone.

"Bye Paddy!"

"See you later Padfoot!"

The two teenagers left the Gryffindor common room. Suddenly, James pulled the girl onto another broom closet to not be seen by people.

"A broom closet? Again? Is that a trait, Jamie?" She rolled her eyes.

"We haven't talked about it."

"About what?"

"About what we are." He nervously said.

James' eyes was filled with anxiety. He was scared that maybe Gwen changed her mind or something. However, Gwen has never been as sure of anything other than being with him.

"Well, what do you want us to be James?" She place her small hand on his chest. She cupped his face to look at her.

"You know how I feel about you. I want to be your boyfriend. Is that too much to ask?" He awkwardly scratched the back of his head. He was thinking how corny he might've sounded.

"Odd." Gwen smiled as she furrowed her brows.

"What?"

"Why is my boyfriend so confident on kissing me but now he's being extremely nervous?"

"I-" that's when he realized. Boyfriend. A surge of excitement inside of him. "I'm your boyfriend?"

"Idiot. Isn't that what I just called you?" James' heart was beating so hard. From the excitement. The new revelation of what he is to her now. Out of happiness, he kissed her. Their lips fit perfectly. It actually has been two days since his birthday. Now, his hand was on her face covering her small cheek, and the other on her lower back keeping her in place. Gwen was running her hand on his hair, making it even messier than it already is. She deepened the kiss as if she doesn't want to be away from him.

"I can't believe that I can call you mine now." He said.

The girl chuckled. She caressed his cheeks. "I guess we don't have to pretend anymore."

"I don't think I've ever pretended even when I was supposed to."

"Hmm. Then, Mister Potter answer me. Since when did you like me?"

James didn't respond and instead leaned in for another kiss. Lost in his kiss, Gwen forgot about her question. The warmth of his mouth sent a jolt throughout her body. It's addicting. Merlin be damned, that's the only thing she would ever let herself be addicted to.

Suddenly, the door flung open and the two teenagers was caught by someone they wish didn't. Professor McGonagall.

"Good Godric! Out! the both of you!" The Professor ordered.

"Sorry Minnie." Was the only thing James said before pulling Gwen away and ran off.

The Professor shook her head. She could've stopped them from getting away but she purposely didn't. She knew for a long time that those two would be together. Before she walked away from the broom closet, she smile.