Chapter 10

A BUNCH OF BIRTHDAY WISHES WERE THROWN TO THE NEWLY 16-YEARS-OLD

A BUNCH OF BIRTHDAY WISHES WERE THROWN TO THE NEWLY 16-YEARS-OLD. Gwen is very happy with how her birthday turned out. A very early surprise party that caught her off-guard. Amazing presents from her friends. Even better, James doing whatever she asks him to, for the day.

"Jamie, get the book."

"James, get me a cup of coffee from Dolly in the kitchen."

"Jameson, hold my books for me."

"Jams, I want a piggy back ride."

"James, can you tie my hair."

"Jamie, I want tea."

"James, do my homework for me."

Every single thing she asked him to, he did it with a smile on his face. She's trying to piss him off and he's just happy. That doesn't make any sense. At all. Right now the two teenagers are in the shrieking shack just after dinner.

"Is there nothing else you want Gwen?" The boy smirked. He knew what she was doing.

Gwen groaned. "No. I don't want anything, you're no fun. What I want right now is a shower."

"Is that an invitation?"

"No. You pervert!" Gwen flushed.

James laughed, "No need to be so defensive, but I must say, I think I'll have the best gift for you."

"You're saying that you have a better gift than all the gifts I received today."

"Yes. I do think so actually." James rolled his eyes making Gwen laugh.

"Confident much, Potter." Gwen smugly said.

"Yes. I actually am, my gifts are definitely better."

"Gifts? As in plural? You got me many gifts?" The girl asked.

"Indeed." James smiled.

"I am very intrigue to see what you got me. If it's a prank, I will kill you James Potter."

"Promise, it's not."

"Where are the other boys anyway?"

"Padfoot's probably snogging some girl in the broom closet, Moony is studying with Evans and Wormtail...I don't actually know, probably eating."