Chapter 12

REMUS LUPIN WAS CURIOUS

REMUS LUPIN WAS CURIOUS. James and Gwen does act like a couple — more like James does. But, there's this strange reason that he doubted the both of them. James looked at Gwen like she was his everything and it seems like the girl doesn't realize that. Remus is incredibly suspicious.

"Prongs." He called out.

"Yes."

"Are you and Gwen actually dating?" James' head immediately looked up.

"Hmm...well yeah..."

"You're not certain. I guess it's true. You both are faking it." Remus sighed. He was happy that two of his best friends were in a relationship but guess not.

"I've never faked anything." The hazel-eyed boy admitted.

"You've been in love with her for years. I don't know why you don't just ask her for real."

"Years?"

"It's quite obvious James. Didn't Sirius and I talked to you that one time in the pool and you denied it? Now tell me why you're not asking her out for real."

"She doesn't like me like that. Yet. I'm trying to to make her like me the same way I am to her." The boy anxiously answered.

"You haven't even tried asking her." Remus sighed. How is James so oblivious that Gwen was also in love with him. The werewolf wanted to tell James, but it doesn't seem like his place nor relationship to say that. "I'm telling you. Don't mess this one up."

"I won't."

"What even makes you think that she doesn't like you?"

"For starters, she had admitted that she likes someone. She never really told me who. But I'm guessing it's Sirius." James scoffed.

"No. It's not Sirius you idiot." Remus sighed. How is he going to get the two together. When James is bumbling buffoon.

"Then who? Did she tell you?"

"No. But it's not Padfoot, he's literally her brother just like me to her."

"I guess."

Suddenly, the girl they were talking about walked towards them.

"Hey Winnie!" Remus beamed.

"Hey Remmy. Jamie, why are you here?"

"Am I not allowed to be in the library?" The dark haired boy scoffed.

"Library is not your natural habitat. It's a bit of a shocker to me."

"Right. Okay, why have you come here Winnie?"

"I came to ask for your assistance Mister Lupin." She smiled.

"What is it?"