Chapter 03

AUGUST 30, 1973

AUGUST 30, 1973

The now proclaimed 4 Marauders, have been waiting for a girl for 20 minutes now.

"Where is she? Isn't she your neighbor? Why is she taking so long?" Sirius urged.

"Shouldn't her being late not something so shocking anymore?" James asked.

"True to that." Peter chimed in.

"We haven't seen her all summer. Cut her some slack, she had just come back from Greece." Remus rolled his eyes at the three dramatic boys.

Suddenly, the girl they were talking about barged in to James' house in white robes and a really small bag.

"Sorry guys!" Gwen apologize, "My sister talked me off about her new boyfriend."

James stared at her. She went through a slight transformation. Got a little taller, longer hair but is that it?

"What are we doing? Let's swim!" Sirius and Peter ran towards James' backyard. Remus shook his head and walked behind them.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that Jamie?" Gwen narrowed her eyes. "Wait a minute. You're tall, so tall! What in the name of Merlin happened to you?"

"I grew up that's what happened but seems like you're still the same?" James smirked. Gwen hit his arm. "Ouch what was that for! You still have strong arms. That's one good thing."

"Whatever! I wanna do the cannonball." Gwen ran towards the pool, flinging her bag to the ground and opened her bathrobes. She jumped onto the pool. "CANNONBALL!"

James stared at disbelief. He shook his head and walked to his backyard pool. He took of his top and entered his pool. All of them were having fun before coming back to Hogwarts in two days.

After a couple of hours in the water.They were finally exhausted. Gwen walked the pool stairs, exposing her body. She was wearing a cute black two piece with floral patterns swimsuit. Now that she's out of the water, James could see some changes on her body. Puberty.

"Are you checking Gwen out right now?" Sirius startled him.

James awkwardly laugh, "No! I mean no of course not. She just looks different that's all."

"Definitely checking her out." Sirius pointed out. "I've been thinking about this James, actually me and Remus have."

"What's that?"