Chapter 13

PANDORA SAILER IS A PRETTY SENSITIVE PERSON

PANDORA SAILER IS A PRETTY SENSITIVE PERSON. In the way, that she knows things through her intuition. Right now, she feels like her best friend is hiding something from her.

"Gwennie."

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine. Why?"

"I was just wondering." Pandora muttered.

"Let's get to dinner yeah?" The brunette suggested.

"Okay."

As the two girls were walking towards the great hall, they were stopped by someone.

"Remmy? What are you doing here? Let's head to dinner yeah?"

"Gwen. We need to talk."

"Okay..."

"I'll go first, Gwen." Pandora smiled.

"You can stay." Remus told her.

"I know but I think it would be better if you guys just talk personally." The blonde girl left.

"What is it that you need to talk about Rems?"

"You and James." Surprising the brunette.

"W-what's wrong with James and I?" She anxiously asked.

"He knows that you're distant somehow. What are you doing Gwen? I know about the fake relationship."

"I just needed space."

"Is it because you like him?"

"What?!"

Remus sighed. "Stop avoiding him."

"I avoided him once Remus. Once."

"But it drove him crazy."

"It did?"

"Of course. You're Gwen and he needs you. Earlier, he almost got hexed in DADA."

"Is he an idiot?"Gwen realized that she had been selfish. Intending to distance herself. Just like she needed him. He needed her. They are best friends for Merlin sake. The girl sighed, "you're right. Sorry."