Chapter 08

GWEN SELWYN HATES WAKING UP IN THE MORNING

GWEN SELWYN HATES WAKING UP IN THE MORNING. Hogwarts is important but sleep is more important. That's her hidden motto. She woke up to a loud thump made by a smirking Hazel-eyed boy.

"Bloody hell." She cursed. "What in the name of Merlin's left ballsack are you doing here?"

"It's 10.30. Don't want to be late for Hogwarts don't you think." Her eyes widened and immediately stood up. The brunette girl ran everywhere. Grabbed a random shirt with some skinny bell-bottom jeans. She ran to her showers. Hearing James' annoying laugh echoed.

As soon as she finished her shower, she identified the random shirt belongs to James — most of her wardrobe are now filled with what used to be James'. She braided her hair and sprinted downstairs. To see everybody was still relaxing.

"Why are you guys relaxing?" She asked. "We're going to be late."

James laughed loudly. "Oh sorry. Did I say 10.30? I meant 9.30."

"You bloody arse. You woke me up for nothing." Gwen pouted. She did not like to wake up early. At all.

"Oh James, you evil child." Mia scolded.

"I'm not talking to you ever again. You disrupted my beauty sleep. I hate you." Gwen said angrily. Okay maybe that's a bit dramatic but does he not know that there's an unwritten rule to never wake a lady up on her beauty sleep.

"Come on Gwenny. You're not actually mad are you?" James pleaded.

"Mum. What time is it?" Gwen ignored the boy.

"It's now actually 10.00, you should check your trunk before we leave in 45 minutes."

"Okay." She left and James followed her.

"Gwen."

No answer.

"Silent treatment? Really?"

No answer.

"Gwen. Gwen. Gwen. Gwen."

Gwen was irritated and opened her room to close it on James' face. But of course he caught it and entered her room.

"My beautiful best friend will you please talk to me."

Still no answer.

"If you don't talk to me, I will make you." James said with a serious tone. Gwen almost laughed. He sounded stupidly hot. Wait- what? Hot? Yeah no, Gwen scoffed. "Gwen." Ugh he and his absurdly sexy deep voice. Ok stop it Gwen. That's weird. IGNORE HIM. Code red. Code red.

James saw that she was fighting to not talk to him and approached her. He grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. "I will seriously kiss you. If you don't talk to me now."
She furrowed her brows and looked at him. Kinda challenging him.