Chapter 15

GWEN PUT ON HER DRESS

GWEN PUT ON HER DRESS. Some simple pearl earrings, the birthday ring from James and locket from her parents. A minimalistic make up just to cover up some dark circles. She put on a nude lipstick and curled her hair with the help of Pandora, who is also coming to the party.

"You look amazing Gwen. Potter's gonna drop dead." Pandora complimented her.

"Oh hush. You also look stunning." Pandora was wearing a black dress with some lace on the top. A red lipstick and a perfect bun. "Obviously for Xeno."

"Let's just say I won't be back tonight." The blonde winked.

"For Rowena's sake I didn't need to know that Andy."

Pandora giggled, "Seeing you, maybe you won't come back either."

"Oh stop it! It's 7.42, let's head out." Gwen blushed.

Gwen walked out of the tower to see James waiting in his dress robe outside. She tapped on his shoulder with a bright smile on her face. James looked quite awestruck.

"You look gorgeous, love." He breathed. The boy was truly baffled to see Gwen looking beautiful. Not that she's never beautiful. He felt so incredibly lucky to be her date.

"Thanks Jamie."

James handed her his arm, "Shall we?" She nodded and looped her arms with him. They walked to Slughorn's office.

"Are you ready?" James asked. She nodded nervously. The door opened revealing a group of people. She can see a few Slytherins, like Apollo Greengrass. He was watching her. Gwen gave him a small smile making James scoff.

"What?"

"Nothing." He doesn't want to ruin the mood. They sat on one of the dinner tables. It was actually quite crowded, maybe from the dates. As Gwen tried on some flavor of ice cream. James watched her with a smile. Gwen and her love of desserts. Apollo Greengrass approached her and handed his hand.

"Why are you giving me your hand?" Gwen asked Apollo.

"Let's dance."

"I haven't-" Apollo pulled her to the dance floor. He placed his hand on her waist and she wrapped her arms around her neck. "I haven't dance for a while. I might step on you Greengrass." She looked back at James. She didn't mean to leave him.

"It's okay. I just wanted to dance with the most beautiful girl in this room."

"Why thank you Greengrass. You're really kind sometimes." She chuckled.