Chapter Seventeen

The first paragraph is ameera's pov from previous chapter, just added a little  and would be continued with Habiba's  pov (her bestfriend). And finally Ameera's pov. I want to capture the moment well, so this approach worked out best. Enjoy!!!

My heart froze...

No no no this can't be happening to me, i dropped my phone and slumped to the ground,  nothing felt right anymore.

Habiba's pov

       Immediately after that message i just knew i needed to see ameera, i don't know what she must be going through now.

My phone rang and i saw a group call excluding fatimah.

"Hii we have to go and meet ameera right now" Aliyah quickly said.

"Ohh noo how did this happen, soo suddenly, i hope ameera is okay" sumaiya said sadly.

   "We have to hurry we'll talk about this when we get there, I'll hang up now" i said quickly, wrapping my veil and picked my bag, before leaving. Oh Allah i pray Ameera is okay.

At Ameera's -----------

    I waited outside ameera's house for aliyah and sumaiya.

Few minutes later they arrived.  We quickly knocked on the door, it was mom who answered.

     "Salamualaikum my girls, come in it's hot outside" she is a sweet woman, like a mom to us.

We all entered exchanged greetings with her before hurrying to ameera's room.

     The sight in front of me was heartbreaking. Ameera was on the floor tears trailing down her cheeks, her eyes red from crying too much.

   Without thinking i rushed to her and she quickly hugged me, i could feel her pain it is confirmed now that she loves Adnan Ashir.

    Aliyah and sumaiyah hugged her too. We didn't say anything, all we wanted was just to be here for her.

    After a while she finally decided to talk. " it's hard for me to believe this, maybe it's someone else not him,. I. I. I I'm finding it hard to believe. Was he pretending all along... " she spoke sobbing  trying to find a way out of this.

  "Ameera you should stop crying, first look at you, just go and shower and then we'll talk" i told her she didn't look good.

     " i'm not in the mood for anything, i just want to be alone" she said calmly yet soo sad.

"Now we won't take any excuses, up you go, if you don't bath, we'll tell mom and you don't want that" Aliyah said sternly while sumaiya joined her helping ameera stand up.

    "Now up, I'm with Aliyah get your butt up" sumaiya added. She finally gave in,i picked out a loose gown from her wardrobe and gave her to change in the bathroom.

   Her mom came in after a while asking "sorry to disturb you girls, were is ameera?

I answered "she's bathing but will be out soon, is there anything i can help with?". 

   "Oh no dear it's nothing i just wanted to tell her we got an invitation from mr ashir inviting us to his son's wedding. Can you please tell her to prepare it's tomorrow".  So it is really true