chapter twelve

Salamualaikum peeps 😍missed y'all got a bit engaged....but I'm back now with more twists 😅....

   Ameera's pov

       For the past weeks exams prep have been making me go haywire,the constant reading day and night. Although it's the last semester making it more difficult for everyone but on the good side I'll be left with just a year to graduate soo excited.

And on the other hand yasir would be graduating and going for NYSC (national youth service corps) in sha Allah.

   The D-day has finally arrived May Allah make it easy for us. I'm rushing to get to the hall I'm a bit late...

       "heyyy Ameera wait up"who wants to slow me down urghhh...

          "Ameera can't you wait for your bestie habii"  she was panting as she approached lol typical habiba.

          "well apparently i just did bestie" i answered if i don't wait she'll keep nagging the whole day.

           And now I'm engulfed in a tight embrace "today is our first day of exam after preparing for weeks, are you excited" she asked happily she's a brain box always passing with flying colors.

         "yup.. I'm just a bit nervous" I said sincerely.   "awwwwn cutie dont worry we have all prepared for this just answer carefully" she replied.

       "okay since my brain box said soo...  But I'm late gotta go now seeyah!!" i said hurrying

          "alright later!!! " she yelled and went the other way we are in different departments although close to mine.

       I got to the double doors of the hall calmed my breath and wished myself best of luck lol then stepped in exams here i come....

*****************

    Adnan's pov

     The company is expanding and I'm having more things to handle as a CEO. It hasn't been easy traveling from one location to another for meetings  other collaborations with firms and business partners.

    I have got no time for myself, and i just recently came back from Lagos, now in my office going through projects ,files etc can't wait to get done with all of these.

     "salamualaikum buddy,been a while "my brother and best friend came to see me.

      "walaikumsalam bro" We shaked hands and he sat down

       "how have you been?"  he asked  taking a seat.

    "stressed, can you do something for me?" I am literally exhausted right now.

        "of course anything buddy" . Great he just signed himself lol

       "can you see those stacked files close to you ...kindly  take them to your office and go through the details, Then report back to me with the info" I said to him typing away on my laptop.

      "well it seems i came to the wrong office " he replied rubbing his head and trying not to laugh.

     "come on man, you said you'll do anything " i teased lol i really need his help.

       "you're mean.. Fine I'll help but if i get tired you'll do the rest, deal? " he asked glaring

      "okay fine deal" i replied raising both hands up can't contain his glare.

    He carried the files and went to his office ..phewww at least some burden have been lifted off my shoulders.

       My phone is ringing "salamualaikum"    ...... "missed you too sweet sis"   ........  "uhhh i don't know if i can make it, but if my work gets done I'll be there"  ....... Alright byee study well".

      Fatimah wants me to have lunch with her so i have to get this done as soon as possible i missed her too.

     Ameera's pov

         finally through with exams for the first day and it wasn't bad Alhamdulillah. I'm out of the hall to receive fresh air and my phone just beeped.

Sumaiya:how was the exam sissies

Me: Alhamdulillah it was great

Habiba :same i enjoyed it, what about you@sumaiya

 Aaliyah : mine was a bit difficult 😧

  Sumaiyah : @habiba well it was a bit difficult 😑not my fav. Course

  Me : we all tried our bests so who's hungry!!!!

  Aliyah :we all are!!!!!!!!!! 😂

  Habibah:  let's have some food party 🎊

  Sumaiyah : yea ✌ 😘

   Me: my bro would pick us up I'm in control of him today 😉seeyahh!!.

       I smiled and texted yasir before putting my phone in my bag.

    ************************

     we all sat around our table of eight it was a bit large and i also had a reason for that.

      Gisting and talking about exams and random things while we sipped our juices waiting for our delicacies to be served.

      Just then the person i was waiting for arrived.. Oh oh but in entirely different way i wasn't expecting.

   I hope this turns out great. I'm already nervous.

     Adnan's pov

       I was almost through but exhausted so i just left it for tomorrow in sha Allah,my drama queen is waiting.

   I called Abbass to inform him "hey dude"  .

"hey I'm exhausted all thanks to you so you're buying me lunch"

  "wareva... I'm going for lunch with Fatimah you can tag along if you want "

   "sure thing I'm on my way don't run off "

  "byeee" i hung up... that dude is a kid lol.

    ***********************

     I got to Fatimah's university and she was already waiting for me.

    "yeyyyy you made it adee love you alot bro" she said happily

    "salamualaikum miss" Abbass greeted smugly they are going to start a war now

    "ohh walaikumsalam mister" she replied glaring oops

     "adee what's he doing here.. It's our thing " she said pouting i raised my hands in surrender don't want to be a part of their war.

      "our thing miss all three of us, so hop in I'm famished or we would drive off...you don't want that Missy... "he said smirking.

   "dude leave my sis alone come on tee"i finally said to end this.

   "ummph don't have time to argue with you" she said and sat in the car i just tuned them out.

   We got to the restaurant and when we entered it was noisy people were talking and i recognized a voice....

   She turned and i smiled today is definitely a great day......

          Yeyyyyy 🎊 🎊 another chapter completed although it's not too long but i tried 👍 enjoy!!!  Don't forget to click on vote and then comment 😍