Chapter Twenty Six

Hiii everyone!!!🎊🎊🎊... super apologies 🥺.... I'm kind of going through a lot and wasn't able to update,but everything is going well now so.... let's roll😁💯

Ameera's POV

     "I have feelings for you which are not just mere words, I'm not someone who gets attached easily and not use to these kind of talks... I love your personality and your way of life according to the deen (religion) I know no one is perfect . You are beautiful not just physically.. you're like a prayer being answered... I'll get straight to the point I love you Ameera and I want you to be my lawfully wedded wife".

I felt calm, peaceful and most of all happy that he didn't mention anything about the beauty even though i wouldn't mind,and he was direct with me.my heart beat slowed.i have feelings for him to I'm sure of that but just can't bring myself to say that now.. although he is waiting for an answer.

     "Thank you for the compliment on my deen.. even though i agree no one is perfect, about your request... you don't even know me that much soo...".

  I wasn't looking at him although i knew he also wasn't staring .. didn't feel eyes on me.

   "Loving someone isn't about knowing the m for long.. it's a feeling that naturally develops only when you are attracted to that person...and it would do me no good to lie about it"

   I wouldn't deny that he was right..I could feel in my heart that he is telling the truth

      "Uhmm.. I'll get back to you with my answer soon" I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Take your time ameera,I just wanted you to know because i can't bear losing you to someone else" with that he stood up and left so swiftly I didn't even notice.. until i decided to take a look.

     Ohh my Allah it's really a reality..he also has feelings for me..and he acted like a gentleman. Alhamdulillah I've gotten what I've been praying for.

    "Ameera!!! are you okay?" I heard someone say quickly i turned and saw habiba sitting down on the second swing ,when did she get here.

"I have been calling your name , but you just sat there smiling" she added ,quickly.. recalling all that happened..I felt a tear fall free down my cheek while still smiling.

    She quickly held my face on her palm looking worried "are you okay ameera... you're crying and smiling?"

"Adnan confessed his feelings to me and he also proposed to me" i said waiting for her reaction.

    Her eyes enlarged Like saucers her mouth hanging open "ohh my Allah really?"

"Yeah really just now.. I'm not dreaming right?" I asked her to confirm what I was saying.

     She hugged me so tight and I returned the hug, shouting "I'm super happy for you!.. I have to tell sumaiya and Aliyah"

Before i could stop her she quickly left ,I know she can't wait to inform them.

This is really happening then.. but I haven't given him a reply yet.

      Few minutes later I heard rushing footsteps approaching and lot's of giggles.

"Oh my God..ameera!!!!" Sumaiya and Aliyah chorused rushing forward to hug me with big smiles plastered on their faces.

      "It's time for the games girls,the guys are waiting " fatimah said smiling..she just joined us i think habiba didn't tell her...and I'm fine with it.. feeling shy all over.

"Okay we should head back" Aliyah added joining fatimah then they left.sumaiya followed behind, while habiba and I joined later on.

       Everyone sat around a pile of rolled papers with letters in it, we will first play word game.