chapter six

Dedicated to surrayah332

Hiii it's still Adnan's pov enjoy. Tell me what you think about this Book and don't forget to comment it really helps love you all 😍 😍 👍

Finally i arrived, parked my car and entered the mall "hey you're late" Fatimah said pouting."i was busy that's why i forgot, but i'm here now"i replied smiling i have my ways.

"okay let's go shopping!!! "she said aha that's more like it. We shopped for hours and to be honest it wasn't entirely fun, i had to carry all the shopping bags and helped her to choose outfits and shoes when i don't even know much about it and she always claims there is a difference urghh just too much, i've learnt few things about girl's stuff all because of her.

I bought a few for myself on Fatimah's insistence she always likes to buy new things for every event. "addy please i want ice-cream i'm tired need to rest a bit "Fatima said sitting on a couch.

" alright i also need a drink, I'll be right back"i replied and went to the ice-cream stand i decided to buy many because i guarantee she would ask again later.

"please can you hurry up "that voice sounds familiar but a bit witty hmm well... i turned around its ..her the ice-cream girl i think she's surprised to see me too from her reaction.... Not bad her purple striped gown and veil looks good on her.. Nice oh no i did this again i shouldn't be checking her out.

"uhmm excuse me i need to get ice-cream.. "she was saying before i cut her off.

"you don't have to here take this "i said offering her a chocolate one hahah she looks surprised.

   "uhmm never mind.. I'll.. "she replied ..weird girl.

   "don't worry just take it as a replacement for your ice-cream the other day... The one you didn't taste your poor ice-cream "I said trying not to chuckle i'm enjoying this it's like she's nervous and shy... And she actually smiled wowww uhhh i mean good Adnan shut up.

"okay fine thank you but it wasn't your fault"she replied and took the ice-cream.

    "how did you know which to give to me "she asked so that's why she was surprised earlier.

    "well your poor ice-cream solved the mystery.. That's how i knew"i answered i took notice of the ice-cream that day all chocolaty.

    "oo okay thanks.. for the ice-cream "she said "don't mention "i replied.

"there you are. You kept me waiting not fair... Whaaat..... Ooh "Fatimah was saying when she saw the girl she didn't notice her earlier.

    "hey you look familiar "Fatimah said facing her .

    "yea the ice-cream girl the one i bumped into"i told her and she chuckled she finds her interesting.

   "nice meeting you again"fatimah said to her.

   "same" she replied she sounds nervous.

    "aha my ice-cream "Fatimah said taking it from me,i don't know why girls go crazy over ice-cream.

      "but why did you buy many"fatimah asked the answer is so obvious.

     "so you don't have to make me an errand boy miss"i answered this drama queen is so crazy she just chuckled and hit my arm playfully then linked our arms yeah she knows her ways around me.

      "I'll be going now excuse me"the ice-cream girl said turning to leave.

     "bye hope to see you again" oh oh i don't know what made me say this it just came out.

    "what... Yes me too "Fatimah also said to her startled and surprised but smiled .the girl was also startled okay this is awkward.

      "same...bye "she replied and left .i think i'm nervous too.

     "okay what was that about"fatimah asked she's still curious.

    "nothing just normal let's pay and leave, i have to go to  the office have work to do "i answered. We went to the counter to pay, got our things packaged then left the mall.

I dropped her off at her friends place and drove to the office .actually today's shopping wasn't a bad idea hey why am i smiling...Adnan don't be silly.

I immediately went to the hall for a brief meeting with some of my new business partners .my secretary briefed me on my schedule for today i think i still have two more meetings to attend.

In the evening 7:00pm*****

i'm literally exhausted after all those meetings,now in my office signing and previewing documents i think i'm done for the day.

"hey bro ,how was your shopping, hope it was fantastic? "Abbas just entered my office.

"yeah it was great"i replied he opened his eyes wide and sat down.

"hey are you sure, because i can't remember hearing you give such a comment after shopping ,what happened? "he asked curiously ...wait is it bad to say something nice, this guy is always curious i mean why is everyone curious but well why was it great Hmmm..

"i don't kno well i guess today turned out to be good ..nothing... Just" i don't know what he wants me to tell him.

   "man just tell me what happened"he said smirking okay i just have to tell him about the shopping, ice-cream girl etc and so i told him everything.

"woah why didn't you tell me about this earlier"abbaas said.

    "it's nothing important" i replied."fine let's see" he said smiling.

"i think i'm done here need to rest, tomorrow is another day in sha Allah" I have to clear my head.

     "alright bye "he replied we went out together but he still had things to do so he stayed behind.

At home ******

I went straight to my room i think everyone is busy ,kept my bag on the shelf, need a good scrub I immediately took off my suit went to bath,changed and performed ablution.

After praying i went downstairs for dinner totally starving."good evening mom dad "i greeted pulling a chair to sit.

"how was your day at work?"mom asked.

    "it was fine mom i went for shopping with Fatimah, mom are all girls shopping maniacs"i asked her. Mom just chuckled.

          "it's normal you don't like shopping that's why you're complaining but don't forget she helps you too"she said. "yeah"i replied.

"she said she'll be home tomorrow since she's not having lectures"mom said.

    "Zahra just say you're missing Fatimah and boy hope your taking care of her?"dad asked.

"of course dad i have to"i replied its my duty and that's how we ate our dinner inbetween small talks.

After dinner,I went to my room prayed isha worked on my laptop till late hours before i finally laid down on my bed.

Why am i feeling nervous yet happy about the shopping its not the first time I've gone shopping with Fatimah so? you met a weird girl remember yea you can't hide truth from your mind... well maybe i was just in a good mood not because of her.

Feeling really sleepy so i made dua and dozed off with the intention of waking up at night to pray for success, blessings and guidance in sha Allah

        Finally 😁what do you think about Adnan's pov hope you love it 😍😍😍 who is Fatima ?don't forget to click on vote just below and comment. 📝📝📝📝 dedicated this chapter to my no1 reader thanks for the support 😘