Chapter Eight

Adnan's pov

      Love does not appear with any warning signs you fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board.no time to think about what's happening, it's inevitable an event you just can't control. It's a crazy heart stopping roller coaster ride that just has to take its course -Jackie Collins

***********

      Is it possible to have thoughts of someone's stuck in your head and can't stop thinking about that person.Well that's what's going on with me and i don't even know why.

After she left yesterday i kept recalling everything while abbass just kept teasing me of course he's smart even though i didn't tell him anything.

    "dude you're so long gone hhaha" Abbas said to me.

     "what are you talking about long gone where? " i asked . " long gone deep in.... don't worry you'll find out soon enough Mr ameera "he replied and walked away... strange wait did he just call me that!.

    I spent the rest of the day working to get rid of my thoughts Ameera. At night i couldn't sleep because it all came back once again i think i slept off smiling was it weird.

     Thank you ya Allah today am free no office no work just Adnan all to himself.As usual i'm having breakfast with mom dad and sis she'll be spending some days at home i guess.

       "I was very happy to see Mrs Abdullah and her kids all grown up now Masha Allah " mom said

        "time flies even our little Adnan and Fatimah are now grown ups"dad replied trying not to chuckle and smiled instead.

         "we would always be your little kiddos dad and mom"fatimah said cheerfully.

       "sure will although not as crazy as Fatimah"i added she glared at me while mom and dad just chuckled.

         "aha Adnan did you know ameera before because might have noticed something off"mom said i think my heart beat skipped i don't think i want to tell her anything i know where this is going.

      "uhmm.... Mom i have to go Abbas is waiting for me,bye mom, dad" i said and stood up.

      "what about me big brother"fatimah said pouting what a kid.

       "and you to my baby sis"i replied faking a wide smile and hurried out of the house phewwwww mom would have started asking questions after questions that i don't think i would want to answer.

  I entered my car and drove off to Abbas's  place that's the only place i can get an answer to what's going on with me..

Abbass apartment ***************

      "Abbass if you feel restless like your heart just skips by the mention of someone what does it mean" i abruptly said to him.

        "hahahaahahh took you long enough to figure out" Abbas laughed and said.

         "why are you laughing i'm being serious and what do you mean"i replied i'm being serious and he's laughing at me what a bestie.

        "okay okay sorry it's just funny because you're in love but denying it"he said.

        "in love... Man you must be joking for Allah's sake i just met her how can i when...." i replied my head between my hands.

          "my advice to you is to do the right thing Adnan" he said i just can't believe all this is happening all of a sudden.

         "thanks bro ...its just hard to take in"i replied . "don't mention" he said and hugged me he's like a brother i never had.

        We spent the entire morning playing video games, gisting, and learning a new recipe lol funny right Abbas lives alone in his apartment so it's our usual routine to learn how to cook new recipes we watch or see on socials.